Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Pacquiao Sparring Partner Hoskins Charged With Murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ex-Pacquiao Sparring Partner Hoskins Charged With Murder

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, one-time lightweight prospect Kevin Hoskins (7-3, 5 KOs) has been charged with first-degree murder, after a fatal shooting at an apartment near Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he is innocent can someone send this over to Manny to visit him in prison?

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-25-2018, 04:47 PM.

sounds like he got into an argument then shot the person he was arguing with when they tried to get into his house

Comment

If somebody tried to break into his house and he defended his home he should not be charged with murder or any crime.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        sounds like he got into an argument then shot the person he was arguing with when they tried to get into his house
        Dog remove me from your ignore list, I cant even post in any of your threads. I dont even know why you got me on ignore unless you are an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Dog remove me from your ignore list, I cant even post in any of your threads.
          how is he gon put you on ignored but then still comment on your threads?? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            If somebody tried to break into his house and he defended his home he should not be charged with murder or any crime.
            I think he shot the man in his back when he walked away? not sure, there is very little details

But its weird, he is still young only 27 now, 26 at the time of the shooting.

The guy seemed cool and level headed, should have just stayed out in Cali, he moved to the Mayweather gym thinking it would give him more shine, but most of the people at Floyds gym are just hanger ons and Floyd hasnt done well promoting guys and if you noticed there have been several guys at the gym linked to killings.

Comment

I knew this guy he was a scumbag I once took a 14 year old kid to spar him when he was 20 he was getting his a$$ beat . West was his coach at that time the bell rang and he cold **** the kid than his Coach West went in the ring to control him and punch his coach in the mouth knocking his tooth out . This happen in San Bernardino at the Victory out Reach boxing club. He went all crazy one time when Johnny Juarez beat the crap out of him at the Fights Boxing club ran by Ian Franklin during a sparring match I always said this guy is going to end up in prison . His younger brother was normal but Kevin was a psychopath

Comment

anyone who's tattoo'd up to the neck is probably a bit unstable lol

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  anyone who's tattoo'd up to the neck is probably a bit unstable lol
                  Reported. You triggered my anxiety with your comment.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Ex-Pacquiao Sparring Partner Hoskins Charged With Murder

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, one-time lightweight prospect Kevin Hoskins (7-3, 5 KOs) has been charged with first-degree murder, after a fatal shooting at an apartment near Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X