Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please use this thread to express your opinions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    My opinion is you need to change your opinion. Haha no, really Though overall it’s pretty ****ing realistic which makes it a great show.
    Never got into it myself. I don't think I had too much interest in it, even though a lot of my good friends did.

I think that's why I don't connect well with a lot of my friends. Everyone's so different from me and I share very little interests with my friends.

Comment

A woman farting is very unattractive. My wife does it all the time no matter how disgusting I tell her it is

Comment

something im sure we all think about....for centuries, humans did just fine w/o the internet. take it away now and i shudder to think.

also, this she say>he say fad is disgustingly one sided. if a guy is truly guilty, let him be proven as such AND THEN punished. shlt is backwards.

Comment

What is the meaning of this?

Comment

it is my opinion that some people need to be smacked...

anyone holding a phone in one hand and putting it to the opposite ear
            sunglasses on forehead
            texting and walking
            crossing streets on the green
            standing in doorways
            drivers who think theyre so special they can just cut in
            (wouldnt pull that stunt if they were standing in a line)
            cvnts who clog up traffic with their marathons and parades
            selfie taking pieces of shlt

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Never got into it myself. I don't think I had too much interest in it, even though a lot of my good friends did.

I think that's why I don't connect well with a lot of my friends. Everyone's so different from me and I share very little interests with my friends.
              I don’t get I to tv much but boardwalk empire, curb your enthusiasm, and breaking bad grabbed me attention and kept it.

Comment

When I was stationed in Okinawa in the 80's I had a girlfriend from Taiwan. Her company had sent her to Japan as a translator. A year later I discharged from the Marines. Her company was looking for volunteers to move to Los Angeles. She moved in with me. She spoke four languages but English was the toughest for her.

I often asked her "What do you think?" or "What's your opinion?"

Most of the time she would respond "I have no opinion!":

Best girlfriend ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  A woman farting is very unattractive. My wife does it all the time no matter how disgusting I tell her it is
                  It's the kinda thing that can cause a man to accidently throw there partner down the stairs over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I agree. It's only funny when men fart.

When women do it, it's just gross and unnecessary.

Comment

I need to learn Chinese real fast, but I only got the nose picking & talking loud parts mastered.

Jhonny doesn’t want to be on the menu, so he’s learning Chinese like his lil azz depends on it. If he can’t, he’s gonna pull a Houdini if too many Chinese tourists keep showing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X