No announcement yet.

Thomas Hearns vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    He's proven he has a chin but Brook is not in Hearns' stratosphere of power punching. I don't see Spence getting through to land his body shots against a 6 foot 1 78 inch reach opponent that would likely hurt him with every clean right hand.

Unless Spence has a prime SRL level of durability, he'd likely be stopped inside of 6.
    Fair enough.

Comment

I can't believe that there are people on this forum who think the current version of Spence would beat a prime Hearns.

Comment

I love Spence. I think he is great. He isn't as good as Hearns. Spence fought on even terms with Brook in the early rounds. Hearns would have destroyed Brook in 4 rounds or less in my opinion. Hearns might have been weight drained and overtrained for Leonard. Even then he was ahead on points when Leonard KOed him in the 14th round. In his short prime at 147 Hearns was damn near impossible to beat. He was a lightning fast boxer with a jab nobody could avoid. He had a straight right that was maybe the hardest and fastest in welterweight history.

Comment

hearts decapitates spence

Comment

Why must we do this after every fight? It builds hate for a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Why must we do this after every fight? It builds hate for a fighter.
              Hagler was able to get in on the inside and hurt Hearns. Spence is bigger and stronger than Hagler plus he fights better on the inside. I think it's fair to assume that Spence could stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Hagler was able to get in on the inside and hurt Hearns. Spence is bigger and stronger than Hagler plus he fights better on the inside. I think it's fair to assume that Spence could stop him.
                **** me.......

Go home Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  **** me.......

Go home Roger.
                  Too much bias for old fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Hagler has one of the best chins in boxing history. To beat hearns you have to have Durability, Size, Granite Chin, Skills, and Length, if you have anything less than all of them you would lose to Hearns without question.

Comment

lol here these idiots go with the hype. spence went life and death with a one eyed kell brook. he was getting tagged and rocked a lot he is hittable. hearns crushes spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X