Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare Footage of Eric Stoltz as the Original Marty McFly (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rare Footage of Eric Stoltz as the Original Marty McFly (Video)

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

Good move in the end. Even in these short clips you can see Stoltz is trying a little too hard.

Comment

Other 'what could have been' cases:

Clint Eastwood was offered the role of James Bond after Sean Connery, and was also offered the role of Superman before Christopher Reeve.

Tom Selleck was originally cast to play Indiana Jones.

Sean Connery was offered the role of Gandalf the Wizard in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Will Smith as Neo from The Matrix.

Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman and Warren Beatty all auditioned for the role of Michael Corleone in The Godfather.

OJ Simpson as The Terminator ( Lulz )

Robert De Niro as Josh in Big.

Nick Nolte and Sylvester Stallone both read for the part of Han Solo.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        Good move in the end. Even in these short clips you can see Stoltz is trying a little too hard.
        Yea i think they made the right choice. Stoltz must've been pissed after wards to see that movie ended up becoming a franchise of sort LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

Clint Eastwood was offered the role of James Bond after Sean Connery, and was also offered the role of Superman before Christopher Reeve.

Sean Connery was offered the role of Gandalf the Wizard in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman and Warren Beatty all auditioned for the role of Michael Corleone in The Godfather.

Yea they had everyone from Robert Redford to Nick Nolte for the part of Superman.

I did hear about Will Smith turning down The Matrix. Damn lol. He ain't hurting about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

Comment

I love the BTTF movies. Theyre a part of my childhood. Marty was my hero back then.

Comment

Working...
              X