No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Zurdo should happen next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    hilarious...Canelo needs to go to 168 but GGG never had to...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
    Way to go, GGG hater. Don't miss a chance to trash him in a thread that has little to do with him. Why does he have to go to 168 when middleweight is the money division????? There is nothing wrong with a boxer staying in one weight class his whole career if that is his best fighting weight, If GGG did go to 168 you would hate him just as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      So, now that ggg got his azz beat it's ok to go to 68? He should of been at 68 a long time ago. Canelo will be at 60 for 3-4 yrs still he just got there.
      Why exactly should he have been at 168 a long time ago???? To make less money? To fight men naturally bigger than himself? The only logical intelligent reason for a boxer to fight above his best fighting weigh is if he has trouble making that weight. Get real. The only reason GGG haters wanted him to go to 168 was to see if bigger men might beat him since nobody at 160 could. Canelo beat him and your dreams have come true so why not let GGG fight at any weight he damn well pleases and quit crying about it,

Comment

Too much fun stuff at 160. Charlo, Jacobs, Derevyanchenko, BJS, Andrade....Hurd, Mungiua & the other Charlo soon.

There's nothing I care about at 168 for Canelo anytime soon. I do wanna see Ramirez vs Benavidez doe (assuming David figures out this coke bs).

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Why exactly should he have been at 168 a long time ago???? To make less money? To fight men naturally bigger than himself? The only logical intelligent reason for a boxer to fight above his best fighting weigh is if he has trouble making that weight. Get real. The only reason GGG haters wanted him to go to 168 was to see if bigger men might beat him since nobody at 160 could. Canelo beat him and your dreams have come true so why not let GGG fight at any weight he damn well pleases and quit crying about it,
          The reason i say it is, because if he goes to 168 now and loses gggroupies will say he is too old lol. Lame phuckss

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            Don't rate Zurdo tbh...Chavez jr 2.0.
            Lets not go that far. Ramirez is a hell of a lot more serious than JCC Jr.

I was thinking he was the #1 guy at 168 for a minute, but they stepped off the gas with him iirc after that Hart fight. I still think he's a top 3 guy at 168 & I think him vs Benavidez would be crowning the legit champion at 168.

Comment

Canelito is pretty much too short and his reach is not long enough for 160 ( My opinion). You want him to go to 168? lol. He might have the balls for it but who knows what happens.

Comment

I'm not sure Canelo can even make a dent in him.

But fuck, he's gotta go for it. That's what true champions do.

Comment

Zurdo is moving to 175

Comment

Working...
                  X