Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Good fight and arguably the toughest of the bunch but canelo is proving to be a special fighter don’t see anyone beating him right now
    Apart from Lara and his last two fights against Gennady.

Lets see if he has a change of heart regarding Saunders, because if they fight, Saunders will give him a boxing lesson but Canelo will get yet another robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Canelo will fight both Charlo's before he is thru.
      Maybe in a few years after he's fought some more lighter, shot, or lesser fighters like he has done in the past.

Lesser fighter: Smith

Shot fighters: Chavez, Kirkland, Angulo, Mosley.

Lighter fighters: Cotto, Lopez, Khan.

Comment

Speaking of that fight, I believe that canelo has more skills than charlo, but charlo is bigger and has the height where he can use his strong jabs that can be effective on canelo. I don't know if charlo has the chin like GGG to take canelo's shots either. Charlo has to KO canelo to win and not go on points.

Comment

That’s what I hope we can get next

Comment

He sure can, he's huge, powerful, and fast, lets his hands go when he gets going, and he thinks in there also. It will come down to can he take it as good as gives it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              BSJ is not on the level of Canelo, and he is not Lara. Easy workt to Nelo.
              You're the most biased Mexican on here so of course you're going to come out with this ****. Canelo won't fight him like he's voiced in the past because he knows how difficult that fight would be. Even if Canelo was to scrape a win, it wouldn't be close to being easy. But he wouldn't win because Billy would give him a boxing lesson. Canelo will get one of his usual robberies, but it wouldn't be a legitimate win. To idiots like you it would, but not to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                the real question is how long til these canelo fans by proxy start accusing him of ducking charlo. apparently canelo has provided them with the greatest moment of their pathetic lives, but it can't last forever.
                Now ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I don’t see Canelo fighting him. He wil vacate another belt before fighting Charlo. Likely fight Lexieaux next and then maybe Saunders.
                  Lemieux he will probably fight next, you know what Canelo and GB are like. But I don't see him fighting Saunders any time soon.

Comment

I'm super curious about this fight, but I'm leaning Canelo's way when I really think about this fight at this still early point. Canelo is so f#cking crafty & Canelo gots a chin.

So I don't see Charlo KOing Canelo & I have a hard time believing Charlo isn't gonna have problems with Canelo's elusiveness, but I kinda wanna go watch some Charlo fights to think about this matchup more before I give a final answer on the subject.

I'd love for this to be the next fight for Canelo thats all I know for sure right now.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Why not Charlo? Do you think Jacobs would be a bigger threat?
                      Both are good fights i'm not sure who is better but Jacobs is a natural middleweight

Comment

Working...
                      X