No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Hunts For New Opponent, Sean Turner is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Hunts For New Opponent, Sean Turner is Out

David Price is searching for a new opponent ahead of his return next month. The former British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion has been out of action since March. Price was knocked out by Alexander Povetkin in a world title eliminator at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, exclusively live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Give Dave Allen a call.

Comment

Please let it be Dimitrenko!

Comment

Dammit dammit dammit mlac
        Last edited by BigZ44; 09-10-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Just bring in an easy opponent at this point and focus on a big fight round Xmas. Call up Gjergjaj or the Bosnian Lion and see if they want it, I'd even take the molecule from hell

Comment

Come see joe Joyce

Comment

The Highlander is waiting by the phone David!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Just bring in an easy opponent at this point and focus on a big fight round Xmas. Call up Gjergjaj or the Bosnian Lion and see if they want it, I'd even take the molecule from hell

ill pass on jarjar hes like an even more terrified version of sasha dimentrenko....something i didnt think was quite possible.

Molecule from hell would be fantastic. as would the undefeated no.1 Serbian on planet earth: http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/674375 poor momcilo nisic felt the power of his wrath back to back! poor fella
                Last edited by mlac; 09-10-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Him and Khan at a catchweight. They’ve a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

ill pass on jarjar hes like an even more terrified version of sasha dimentrenko....something i didnt think was quite possible.

Molecule from hell would be fantastic. as would the undefeated no.1 Serbian on planet earth: http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/674375 poor momcilo nisic felt the power of his wrath back to back! poor fella
                    Oh HELL yeah!! 22 of 24 wins by KO and a belly to put Big Sexy to shame. Bring on Boban!!

Comment

Working...
                    X