Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Joshua-Wilder, Khan, Garcia-Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    If khan gets into the hall of fame.. I'm done with boxing.
    Bread laid out facts about Khan. What do you have? A profile from Feb 2018.

I think WWE might be more your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Better than you crying like a bi@tch all the time and coming up with 101 excuses.. FUK is there ANYONE or ANYTHING you didnt blame in the 1st fight???

Ohh my BAD you didnt blame Abels sht job or Hellen Keller with her 500 missed punches
      here you go, making s*** up again and bringing up Canelo on a post that has nothing to do with him. Damn you're obsessed. What I blame for the Canelo vs ggg fight is bad scoring. End of story. But, we all know that's how it goes when canelo fights. There's always at the very least 1 paid off judge.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
        Bread laid out facts about Khan. What do you have? A profile from Feb 2018.

I think WWE might be more your thing.
        here are facts, khan has 1 good win and that's vs maidana. And he damn near lost that one. Sorry but beating guys like Zab (who already had 6 losses) and Paulie won't get it done. And bread said, khan is 1 to 2 big wins away from possibly getting in. Who would those 1-2 big wins be against? He's isn't beating any credible welterweight. The only time khan will be in the hall of fame is when his picture goes up from being on the receiving end of a ko from someone else who actually made it in to the hof. Don't be fooled by when my profile was created, my knowledge of boxing in and out of the ring will run circles around you. Actually thinking that length of time someone has a boxingscene account equates to boxing knowledge is something a 13 yr old would think. But what's to be expected from someone with a name like monkey boy.
        Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-08-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Is that guy who writes in about Broner serious?

He was a good lightweight and that was it. He's done nothing above that weight and been lucky to get wins over Granados and Malinaggi. Fighter of the decade in the next 10 years? You just have to be joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            The fake Larry write in is dope
            DramaShow sending emails to Bread now, too. Naz would be unified champ at 168 if he came back, apparently.

larryxxx..
            DramaShow

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              DramaShow sending emails to Bread now, too. Naz would be unified champ at 168 if he came back, apparently.

larryxxx..
              DramaShow
              who the **** wrote that. i can promise you i didnt write that lol. good trolling whoever it was though

Comment

did this idiot say we saw Montiel griffin beat RJJ?

Comment

Hey Breadman, writing from the UK. Has AJ become underrated as a side effect of Wilder's momentum? How do you rate AJ's uppercuts, how key will they be vs Povetkin?

I saw Prince Naseem on TV recently saying he could still come back, what do you think? He could probably do well at 168, his balance was poor in the past but with his bigger centre of gravity it would be much better and he'd still have his power. We saw short Montell Griffin beat Toney and RJJ at 175 and they were better than the current guys at 168. Zurdo avoids the best for a reason. DeGale does not have his legs anymore so couldn't stay out of danger all night. If Groves can't take a single right hand from Froch how does he take one from Naz? He'd be unified champ and Floyd would have to come back and face him then.

I see Golovkin having trained for war but not bringing massive heat until the start of round 2. As you've said the ring is a truth machine and in that first round he will know how much the lack of PEDs has changed Canelo and will increase intensity quickly based on that. Golovkin is always aggressive but not Hagler-Hearns aggressive, in most fights he takes the opening minutes to judge certain things and will do the same here because he'll see it as a different/new opponent to their first fight. Canelo's corner will pull him out before the end of the 5th.

from DramaShow

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Hey Breadman, writing from the UK. Has AJ become underrated as a side effect of Wilder's momentum? How do you rate AJ's uppercuts, how key will they be vs Povetkin?

I saw Prince Naseem on TV recently saying he could still come back, what do you think? He could probably do well at 168, his balance was poor in the past but with his bigger centre of gravity it would be much better and he'd still have his power. We saw short Montell Griffin beat Toney and RJJ at 175 and they were better than the current guys at 168. Zurdo avoids the best for a reason. DeGale does not have his legs anymore so couldn't stay out of danger all night. If Groves can't take a single right hand from Froch how does he take one from Naz? He'd be unified champ and Floyd would have to come back and face him then.

I see Golovkin having trained for war but not bringing massive heat until the start of round 2. As you've said the ring is a truth machine and in that first round he will know how much the lack of PEDs has changed Canelo and will increase intensity quickly based on that. Golovkin is always aggressive but not Hagler-Hearns aggressive, in most fights he takes the opening minutes to judge certain things and will do the same here because he'll see it as a different/new opponent to their first fight. Canelo's corner will pull him out before the end of the 5th.

from DramaShow
                    yeah thats not me.whoever it was has done one for you aswell 'broner fighter of the decade 2020-2030'

Comment

Thanks for answering last time about Broner as fighter of the decade 2010-2020. But what about being fighter of the decade 2020-2030? After more time with Cunningham he will show his best and that will be his era. He hurt Porter more than anyone has showing his one punch power which will stays with a fighter until retirement. Iron chin, Maidana hurt him but Maidana hurt everyone. Normally the first step is the first thing to go as with GGG. But Broner walks people down gradually, he doesn't rush in so doesn't need to worry about that. He is only going to improve and then not decline for a long time.

The commentators during Trinidad Vargas said "don't hook with a hooker". Vargas tried in the 1st and 12 rounds and got dropped, but dropped Trinidad inbetween that as both went for left hooks. Was he right or wrong to gamble on it multiple times?

Floyd said Judah was a front runner and he won some early rounds against Floyd. Would Freitas have done the same as he burned energy but won rounds early even in losses. Or is Floyd a level above all night?

Larryx, Michigan

Comment

Working...
                      X