No announcement yet.

What happened to Mitchell Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    I read that interview when it was published. He shows no remorse and blames the victim of the assault for "trying to pick on a celebrity."
    The fact he thinks he's a celebrity is pretty damn hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      His pro debut is still the most impressive I think I’ve ever seen. It was so polished.

Also can’t shake that someone on here said he looked like Kathy Burke. Not a nice comparison but facts are facts. Man is her clone.
      Haha yeah you can't unsee that.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        I read that interview when it was published. He shows no remorse and blames the victim of the assault for "trying to pick on a celebrity."
        If you had read it notice there was two attackers he had a straightener with one then the other started throwing stuff at him. He knocked him out too. He was with his missus having a drink the two blokes wanted a fight for rep in the area they lived (which they shared in common with Smith same area)

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
          If you had read it notice there was two attackers he had a straightener with one then the other started throwing stuff at him. He knocked him out too. He was with his missus having a drink the two blokes wanted a fight for rep in the area they lived (which they shared in common with Smith same area)
          Why was he out drinking he is a fighter

Comment

I dont know why I was thinking about Seth Mitchell in all the thread , http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/435230
            I wonder what happenned to him ?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Why was he out drinking he is a fighter
              Picked up the habit from having an alcoholic mother. Yeah he shouldn't drink but it's not like he was in training he was a week removed from having just had a fight. So was letting his hair down before next camp I'd guess

Comment

Working...
              X