• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Athletic Gym & Fitness Girls

What do think about them?

I'd smash but they dont like dudes.

Comment

I'm fine with a fit girl. But there's a limit it to it for me.

Girls who compete in fitness competitions, to me, look great right up until they're like 4 weeks out from comp. Then it starts to be too much.

I can't stand the women who take bodybuilding peds and testosterone and bulk up to the size of men. It still requires a lot of hard work, so I respect the effort, but it's gross to me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Girls who compete in fitness competitions, to me, look great right up until they're like 4 weeks out from comp. Then it starts to be too much.

I can't stand the women who take bodybuilding peds and testosterone and bulk up to the size of men. It still requires a lot of hard work, so I respect the effort, but it's gross to me.

How does she stay in shape?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Theres nothing more sex to me than big legs and a ass. Im not talking a fat ass Im talking a built ass.

Yes women can take it way too far but the girls that focus on the ass and legs are less fit up top IMO. Those are the baddies! Man I love the gym hahah

Comment

I like girls with broad, muscular shoulders and backs. If a girl is as strong/stronger than me I more or less cream in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I like girls with broad, muscular shoulders and backs. If a girl is as strong/stronger than me I more or less cream in my pants.

girl on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                girl on top?
                Oh for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

What do think about them?
                  Whats up with liberal men fantasizing with muscle woMens?

Julia Slobberts

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Whats up with liberal men fantasizing with muscle woMens?

Julia Slobberts

I'm actually pretty conservative. I go hunting and fishing and enjoy boxing and pumping iron.

Comment

Working...
                    X