Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Dont forget the he "ran" and wouldn't just stand there and let ggg keep punching him in the face excuse. GGG I like and respect as a fighter. But most of his obnoxious fans I can't STAND! I used to think Pac had the worst?? Fans until these fruity fuks came along.
    Shadow your making your self look foolish with some of your commentary. A lot of well respected boxers, commentators, trainers etc. scored the fight 8 rounds to 4 for Golovkin. These are people who make their living off boxing and have been around the sport for most of their adult life. They aren't Golovkin dick riders or Golovkin fans. Calling out Golovkin's fans because they scored the fight the same is ridiculous. Calling them stupid or other names is frankly idiotic. Hey if you want to make yourself look petty and childish fine because that's what your doing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BigStomps;18888023]Lol, yeah I forgot that excuse...
      Canelo didn't stand there with his hands down and let triple g hit him... 😆
      Kinda like this clown Tony ge you talking too... 🤣[/QUOTE
      OK stompy your one of the guys that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Comment

• [QUOTE=TonyGe;18888240]
        Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Lol, yeah I forgot that excuse...
        Canelo didn't stand there with his hands down and let triple g hit him... 😆
        Kinda like this clown Tony ge you talking too... 🤣[/QUOTE
        OK stompy your one of the guys that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
        Sit your ass down punk! 😄

Comment

Honestly I thought Sergiy vs. GGG would of been a very competitive fight style wise. But GGG decided the belt wasnt worth that. And Im not the only one who thinks this. Dougie and Fat Dan both said the same. Actually Dougie said he felt Sergiy would give GGG the biggest problem.
          I have seen a bit of Derevyanchenko but let's face it, if he was Wade and GGG dropped the belt instead of facing Wade people would be saying the same thing. Everybody has been hyping Derevyanchenko over nothing he has not done anything, I mean the Soliman KO was impressive but Sam was 43 years old. In all honesty the IBF did what they felt they had to do but let's see this dude take on someone before we sing his praises.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Anybody that gave Canelo the first round is wrong. If I gave all the close rounds to Golovkin he would have had 10 or 11 rounds.
            Canelo was very tentative in the first round. There was one period of about a minute where Canelo didn't throw a single punch or even come forward. I'm sorry but you can't win a round that way. Canelo landed only 3 more power punches but Golovkin landed 8 more jabs. Golovkin. Landed 5 more punches and he came forward pressuring Canelo and Canelo was in a submissive posture for most of the round. Not only did Golivkin land more he also won ring generalship. MMA boxing gave Golovkin true first round and they were correct. There is a group on this forum that are claiming G lost the first 3 rounds and the last 3. They keep repeating it hoping people will parrot them. They are wrong. They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
            Dude Im done! give GGG 15 rounds rounds for all I care. Your Biased as FUK so dont waste my time or yours. Funny how Canelo was the only one throwing and landing combos round 1.

Effective aggression is walking someone down and ACTUALLY landing punches. Not fkn missing 500 times. Also GGG was BIGGER and has been a MW since BIRTH! So he should be coming forward. Canelo would of been a DOPE if he did.

AND i call BS! I bet your orginal card DID include rounds 10 and 11. You just knew you would of looked Stupid as FUK turning in a 10-2 card so stop fkn LYING...
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-24-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Shadow your making your self look foolish with some of your commentary. A lot of well respected boxers, commentators, trainers etc. scored the fight 8 rounds to 4 for Golovkin. These are people who make their living off boxing and have been around the sport for most of their adult life. They aren't Golovkin dick riders or Golovkin fans. Calling out Golovkin's fans because they scored the fight the same is ridiculous. Calling them stupid or other names is frankly idiotic. Hey if you want to make yourself look petty and childish fine because that's what your doing.
              And I know RESPECTED guys who almost ALL scored it 7-5.

Im out again thanks for letting me know your orginal 10-2 scorecard CJ Ross.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                I have seen a bit of Derevyanchenko but let's face it, if he was Wade and GGG dropped the belt instead of facing Wade people would be saying the same thing. Everybody has been hyping Derevyanchenko over nothing he has not done anything, I mean the Soliman KO was impressive but Sam was 43 years old. In all honesty the IBF did what they felt they had to do but let's see this dude take on someone before we sing his praises.
                End of the day if GGG fought him he wouldnt of lost his belt. I like facts better. I know Sergiy can scrap. So does most experts. Casual fans dont know who he is.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-24-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Lol, yeah I forgot that excuse...
                  Canelo didn't stand there with his hands down and let triple g hit him... ��
                  Kinda like this clown Tony ge you talking too... ��
                  Yup! Canelo is a COWARD! He should of stood still, put his arms back and grabbed the ropes backwards, then leaned forward stretching his head up and sticking his chin wayyy out! Then let GGG run from clear across the ring and uppercut him....Fkn GGG fans! Dumbest fuks on the planet.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-24-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BigStomps;18888292]
                    Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Sit your ass down punk! 😄
                    Go under the table and lick your nuts Rover..

Comment

Dude Im done! give GGG 15 rounds rounds for all I care. Your Biased as FUK so dont waste my time or yours. Funny how Canelo was the only one throwing and landing combos round 1.

Effective aggression is walking someone down and ACTUALLY landing punches. Not fkn missing 500 times. Also GGG was BIGGER and has been a MW since BIRTH! So he should be coming forward. Canelo would of been a DOPE if he did.

AND i call BS! I bet your orginal card DID include rounds 10 and 11. You just knew you would of looked Stupid as FUK turning in a 10-2 card so stop fkn LYING...
                      No Dick Rider I'm not lying. Glad your done you don't have a clue how to score a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X