Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When, Where, & How Can I buy Tickets for the Pacquiao Marquez Trilogy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When, Where, & How Can I buy Tickets for the Pacquiao Marquez Trilogy?

Is it on sale now & how do you guys purchase your tickets? Do you use ticketmaster, top rank site, or go to the mgm site directly? What's the best way you can get them?

They go on sale at 1:00 PM EST and can be bought on ticketmaster.com or mgmgrand.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
      Is it on sale now & how do you guys purchase your tickets? Do you use ticketmaster, top rank site, or go to the mgm site directly? What's the best way you can get them?

****ing bu11****... went on there at 10:02 and only tics left were 900 bucks ...

but magically stub hub has a bunch of tics on sale as of 10:07 am...

**** u scaplers..

Comment

yea no luck here and im not trying to pay almost $500 for a crappy seat.

Comment

Originally posted by el boxeo View Post
          ****ing bu11****... went on there at 10:02 and only tics left were 900 bucks ...

**** u scaplers..
          This is why I hate Ticketmaster, they let ticket brokers have first dibs on tickets. I was on the site right at 12pm CST and the only thing available was $600 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by jose23mex View Post
            yea no luck here and im not trying to pay almost $500 for a crappy seat.

im interested to know if prices go up or down as the fight nears.. ill be there in vegas and have only one other person in my crew that wants to see pac before he retires and im figuring this is the last shot prob cause if he fights mayweather forget about it..those cheap tics gonna be a grand...

im even thinkin about the 500 seats just to say i actually watched that fool live... and i think marquez gonna take em life an death ala ali frazier 3

im sure there are fans that prob over paid to watch great fights like ali frazier 3 or other classics just to say they did it in their lifetime..

Comment

Same here, myself and several others were online and ready right at 10am pst and no tickets were available. What's the point of even offering a public listing if they are already allocated before? There must have been only a few tickets open to the public at the 200 and 400 prices. Too bad they didn't decide to have a larger venue setup in Vegas for this fight. Other than the Texas stadium it seems like it will be difficult for fans to see Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by montezumax View Post
                Same here, myself and several others were online and ready right at 10am pst and no tickets were available. What's the point of even offering a public listing if they are already allocated before? There must have been only a few tickets open to the public at the 200 and 400 prices. Too bad they didn't decide to have a larger venue setup in Vegas for this fight. Other than the Texas stadium it seems like it will be difficult for fans to see Pacquiao fight.
                Yeah no kidding, I was planning for this to be my first Pac fight because we're gonna be in Vegas that weekend, but I'm not gonna pay $500 per ticket. Does anyone with big fight experience know if it's feasible to get cheap tickets on the day of the fight from scalpers? Grasping at straws, I know

Comment

Originally posted by el boxeo View Post

**** u scaplers..
                  I just got 4-600 buck tickets(man prices are going up)
                  You have to keep trying, at first it any showed 900 buck tickets but then I found 400 and 600 no problem. Also about a hour later, I could easily find 400 dollar tickets.

Comment

just imagine if floyd/manny fights each other, tickets would be gone in 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X