Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ made more money against Parker than Wilder's 40 pro purses combined.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ made more money against Parker than Wilder's 40 pro purses combined.

Just think about that.

Yeah but as a fan who doesn’t receive any of AJ’s money I don’t care if he made more than Carlos Slim and Bill Gates combined.

I just want to see him fight Wilder or Pedvotkin.

Someone who is going to come to fight unlike Parker who talked all of that **** about AJ’s chin and then turned in a passive performance.

Comment

Make they don’t want to see the fight.

Comment

And he went the distance which is something none of Wilder's opponents have done. Thread like this shows why Joshua fans don't want the fight to happen. Because there's a good chance he will LOSE. Joshua be exposed, and lose all their bragging rights to the other side of the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Just think about that.
          What is their to think about.

I am sure Naseem Hamed made more money than Marco Antonio Barrera, i hate talk like this you get dumb fools like yourself who thinks they know it all.

Why accept less when Joshua purse is gonna be like 50 millons days of black people being robbed by the white man is finished

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            Yeah but as a fan who doesn’t receive any of AJ’s money I don’t care if he made more than Carlos Slim and Bill Gates combined.

Someone who is going to come to fight unlike Parker who talked all of that **** about AJ’s chin and then turned in a passive performance.
            Lil J was too scared to throw his right hand, Lil J got exposed badly.

Comment

Thread over!

Comment

You can. If Wilder accepts 6x what he's ever been paid before. Go tweet Bird Legs telling him to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                  And he went the distance which is something none of Wilder's opponents have done. Thread like this shows why Joshua fans don't want the fight to happen. Because there's a good chance he will LOSE. Joshua be exposed, and lose all their bragging rights to the other side of the ocean.
                  That's actually false information. Stiverne extended Wilder the full 12 in Wilder's 33rd fight which is embarsssing.

Comment

So as a fan are you disappointed in Wilders rejection of the deal given he said previously he'll accept anything and he doesn't care about the money?

Comment

Working...
                    X