Bite-11

Andre "The Beast" Berto

Defense-3
    Power-8
    Chin-4
    Stamina-9
    Bark/Machismo-15
    Bite-11

Prediction-I like Berto...brimming with confidence, he's the only man to win a UD against Floyd Money Mayweather-in the pre fight staredown . His folded armed, "this is my house" staredown pose totally showed up Floyd. He made sure Berto paid for that in the actual fight , but that was shinning example of ego and confidence Berto exudes.

It's probably why he's willing to fight to the DEATH, getting up from several knockdowns. He has tremendous heart, but uh...Porter can put a hellacious beating on you. The ref is going to have to do his job and know when to tell Berto to stay down . Another valiant effort from Berto, be he may be on the recieving end of a savage pounding, on the way to a TKO loss to Porter.
    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 04-17-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

When I catch these SHOBOX shows...unknown guys, but it can be just as entertaining, even more so, than the A show! It's a lot more raw. You see more emotion from the fighters. Fighting after the bell, illegal blows, trash talk, you're more likely to get this on a SHOBOX show than Championship boxing . The bell sounds to end the fight, the two go forehead to forehead, and the guy headbutts him. Gonna start putting these shows on auto record.

Comment

EL STAX ON DECK x5(do x3 if i cant do 5)

Comment

Porter 116-112

Comment

I am surprised Top Rank would put on a PPV on the same night as this. Porter and Berto are known so it would hurt trying to get fans to spend 50+ dollars on lesser known WBO title bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              I have Shawn Porter knocking Berto out. I remember Robert Guerrero dropping Berto twice and beating him up and made him look like a black Chinese guy at the end of the fight. Lol, Guerrero gave Berto that Cyclops from the X-men look.

You guys remember when Berto got knocked out by Jesus Soto-Karass, Lol.

Porter's style is all wrong for Berto, especially at this stage with him being shot.

Quick analogy, I wonder what people would have said if it were Cotto-Berto instead of the proposed Cotto-Kamegai.

But two common opponents, Robert Guerrero and Jesus Soto-Karass, Kamegai fought them better than Berto did. Guerrero closed Berto's face, Kamegai had Guerrero's face all swollen. Soto-Karass knocked Berto out, Kamegai knocked out Soto-Karass. Just an analogy I wanted to point out.
              I'm pretty sure those two losses u mentioned were while Berto was having that shoulder injury that kept him out for a bit after surgery . Still choosing Porter though ... 3x

Comment

Porter 116-112 ........................

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  I'm pretty sure those two losses u mentioned were while Berto was having that shoulder injury that kept him out for a bit after surgery . Still choosing Porter though ... 3x

Actually the shoulder injury happened during Berto's fight with Jesus Soto-Karass.

For Guerrero, Berto was fine.

I agree, I have Porter as well.
                  Last edited by The Time; 04-20-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

-MEGA-, 1X

This should be a good scrap.

Comment

Porter KO5 Berto

Comment

Working...
                      X