Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Liverpool. Positive football reigns supreme.

Conte looks more like a bi.tch with every passing day.

He should have been sacked for sure after City thrashed us 1 nil. Silly syrupy little f.ucker. Look forward to him emptying the stands again against West Ham

Comment

• RIP to Butch Wilkins. Very sudden.

Loved his commentary - everyone was a young man. Even the managers who were his age.

Youngsest Chelsea captain and actually an English player with some balls going abroad and testing himself. None of our players would do that now. Too comfy, overpaid, and average

He was also excellent as an assistant under Carlo. Wheels came off when he was sacked for telling one of Roman's pals that he would iron him out.

God bless him.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        He was excellent going forward at Palace the other week. Zaha took the p*ss out of him going the other way though.
        Will move into midfield soon. Played in midfield(and RB) in the youth teams.

Reminds me so much of Stevie G.

Our future captain that boy.

Comment

• Speaking of Wilf Zaha.

There's a player Chelsea should buy. But if recent history is anything to go by. They will try and get him, end up getting a player sort of like him that costs as much but is an utter,utter, utter bum

Junior Stanislas or something .

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Will move into midfield soon. Played in midfield(and RB) in the youth teams.

Reminds me so much of Stevie G.

Our future captain that boy.
            Liverpool don’t play with a distinct right midfielder, though. No way he has the skillset to play in the middle. Think he’ll be competing with Clyne for the foreseeable future.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Speaking of Wilf Zaha.

There's a player Chelsea should buy. But if recent history is anything to go by. They will try and get him, end up getting a player sort of like him that costs as much but is an utter,utter, utter bum

I don’t think he’d fit into the system you currently employ. Obviously if Conte’s successor reverts to a system involving fullbacks he’d be a good signing, but at the moment it’s all too narrow for him. He is lazy as f**k defensively as well, which wouldn’t help you one bit at the moment considering Kante already does about 5 players’ jobs on his own.

Comment

Liverpool don’t play with a distinct right midfielder, though. No way he has the skillset to play in the middle. Think he’ll be competing with Clyne for the foreseeable future.

I don’t think he’d fit into the system you currently employ. Obviously if Conte’s successor reverts to a system involving fullbacks he’d be a good signing, but at the moment it’s all too narrow for him. He is lazy as f**k defensively as well, which wouldn’t help you one bit at the moment considering Kante already does about 5 players’ jobs on his own.
              Our formation at the moment consists of the whole team watching Kante and Marcos Alonso run around. Nobody else does a thing

A good manager would have changed the system by now. To be fair, I think Conte probably wanted to be fired in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                RIP to Butch Wilkins. Very sudden.

Loved his commentary - everyone was a young man. Even the managers who were his age.

Youngsest Chelsea captain and actually an English player with some balls going abroad and testing himself. None of our players would do that now. Too comfy, overpaid, and average

He was also excellent as an assistant under Carlo. Wheels came off when he was sacked for telling one of Roman's pals that he would iron him out.

God bless him.
                Echo all of this (except the God bit). Loved him on Football Italia in the 90s and he turned out for my bunch of no-hopers at the tail end of his career (not that he enjoyed it much). Here’s some wonderful footage of him getting lamped by some Brighton c*** during a 4-4 draw at the Goldstone:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t84vFNgXuDQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Told you all about my boy Trent Alexander Arnold being the real deal Holyfield ages ago.

Now you know why.

The boy has superstar written all over him. What a performance! 18 years old.
                  So, is Nathaniel Clyne for sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Speaking of Wilf Zaha.

Zaha is nice.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    So, is Nathaniel Clyne for sale?
                    Hopefully.

Comment

Liverpool don’t play with a distinct right midfielder, though. No way he has the skillset to play in the middle.
                      He does.

You'll soon see.

Comment

Working...
                      X