Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the end of the investigation, Donald Trump is going to get stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Comment

• Why did Trump lie about the night in Moscow with the hookers? While defending himself against the piss tape claims Trump said to Comey it couldn't have happened because he didn't stay the night in Russia. Trump's own Twitter feed from that weekend shows he spent the night there. Twitter & IG feeds from those in attendance showed Trump spent the night there. News paper reports out of Russia shows Trump spent the night there. And Trump's own bodyguard said they were offered hookers but declined. Then he stood watch outside of Trump's hotel room until he decided to go to bed so he doesn't know what happened after he left his post.

Also, when & why did Putin tell Trump that America has the best hookers? Like, how does that conversation even come up?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
        missing the forest for the trees, eh?

I guess the economy is the only important thing about this country huh? what happened to the wall, and draining the swamp? Most Trump voters didn't have the economy as a central concern.

the ones who voted for him on an economic basis are the ones who probably look the silliest, especially for thinking a spoiled trust fund baby actually cares about their plight.

explain the cognitive dissonance that occurs when poor whites who depend on federal assistance, still cheer Trump and the GOP even though they are ones pushing to cut those poor folks' benefits? it's easier to say "yea but that's still my guy" then be honest w/ self and others and say "I ****ed up, I was wrong"

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You sound like a ****ing idiot.

All economic indicators pretty much show that you are a complete moron and the economy is on the strongest shape it has been in awhile.

Comment

• Go check Trump's twitter feed. He's been rage tweeting since this pic of Melania and Obama came out I knew it seemed like he was tweeting a lot more than usual but now I put 2 and 2 together

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            You have no idea what you are talking about.

You sound like a ****ing idiot.

All economic indicators pretty much show that you are a complete moron and the economy is on the strongest shape it has been in awhile.
            He's right. Economic anxiety my a**. We know what it was really about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He's right. Economic anxiety my a**. We know what it was really about.
              No you don’t...

Economy is always the number 1 issue

If you were an adult with a job, you would know this

Comment

Go check Trump's twitter feed. He's been rage tweeting since this pic of Melania and Obama came out I knew it seemed like he was tweeting a lot more than usual but now I put 2 and 2 together

Nice to see FLOTUS spending some time humouring the cuck. It must bum Obama out seeing Donald with such a fine wife, whereas he's stuck getting the dick from Michael every night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  No you don’t...

Economy is always the number 1 issue

If you were an adult with a job, you would know this
                  The economy is the number 1 issue for the vast, vast majority of adults. It's only left wing idiots who care more about gender neutral bathrooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    By the end of the investigation, Donald Trump is going to get stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.
                    Yeah, yeah.

Mueller will come up empty in terms of Trump.

Mark my words.

Comment

Boom!!! The Steele dossier corroborated information other intelligence agencies already had. I don't know why 1bad65 doesn't understand that.

Of course some if it was confirmed.

Your problem is some of it was found to be lies, such as the disproved claim Michael Cohen was in Prague.

Since some of it was disproved, you have to use "fruit of the poisoned tree" thinking and throw out anything else the dossier alleges that isn't backed up by legit sources.

I know your wishful thinking probably won't allow that, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X