No announcement yet.

Name all the fighters from Floyds era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Prove to me he was The Ring #1. You can't because The Ring never listed him at #1.

Is that why Baldomir wasn't even in the Top 10 at the end of 07?
    Baldomir was the ring champion you ******.

Comment

Quoted for truth

I'm done
      He's done searching boxrec. It doesn't have all the answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Maybe the fact he was The Ring Champion literally proves he was #1 with The Ring?

Were you even watching Boxing at this time?

How do you not know this?
        So now we're bouncing back and forth between #1 and Champion.

Previously you said that Gatti was ranked #1. Truth is Hatton was the champ at 140 and Gatti was ranked #1.

In 2006, Baldomir was the Champ, but Margarito was ranked #1 so why did you advocate that Floyd fought the #1 guy? If Floyd fought the #1 guy, he would've fought Margarito, just like he fought Gatti in 05.

If Floyd wanted to fight the Champ in 05 like he fought Baldomir in 06, he would've fought Hatton at 140 instead of Gatti.

Which one is it?

Comment

Previously you said that Gatti was ranked #1. Truth is Hatton was the champ at 140 and Gatti was ranked #1.

In 2006, Baldomir was the Champ, but Margarito was ranked #1 so why did you advocate that Floyd fought the #1 guy? If Floyd fought the #1 guy, he would've fought Margarito, just like he fought Gatti in 05.

If Floyd wanted to fight the Champ in 05 like he fought Baldomir in 06, he would've fought Hatton at 140 instead of Gatti.

Which one is it?
          Boxrec Warrior trying to wriggle out of being exposed.

Uses ring rankings, but as soon as it doesn't suit his agenda switches to boxrec rankings.

This guy is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Baldomir was the ring champion you ******.

Previously you guys said that Gatti was ranked #1. Truth is Hatton was the champ at 140 and Gatti was ranked #1.

Which one is it?

Comment

Which one is it?
              Gatti was #1 whilst Tszyu was Champion not Hatton.

Still ranked #1 though. Champion is #1 obviously and then after that it goes #1 to #10 after that.

Baldomir was The Ring Champion so obviously #1 in that division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Boxrec Warrior trying to wriggle out of being exposed.
                Don't blame me if you don't know the difference between #1 and Champion.

Words do matter.

But I agree with you. Cotto should've used Floyd's logic ducked #4 Margarito for #1 JMW Cory Spinks and won his a title in his 3rd weight class.

Definitely a Mayweather "I'm my own boss" move.

Comment

Don't blame me if you don't know the difference between #1 and Champion.

Words do matter.

But I agree with you. Cotto should've used Floyd's logic ducked #4 Margarito for #1 JMW Cory Spinks and won his a title in his 3rd weight class.

Definitely a Mayweather "I'm my own boss" move.
                  Cotto didn't even last a year as the best WW, you know why? He wasn't good enough.

Comment

• Chollo Vista = Boxrec warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      He was an excellent boxer, but that doesn't change the fact that he ducked and dodged prime fighters along the way.
                      He has fought about every elite opponent he could face foh with this bull****

Comment

Working...
                      X