No announcement yet.

Atheist =The Devils biggest trick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Pretty childish of God dont you think? I'll have it my way or you burn in hell. What a self centered asshole.

Pray and worship me and only me. If you choose to be a free thinker you will be sent to burn in hell.

Wait did god create hell? That would make him so much worse.
    Whats pretty childish is that people think they randomly got here through a random act of creation. the earth randomly spun to the right spot to where the sun can nourish it and life form can exist . That childish thinking if you ask me.. oh No God is God he makes the rules mang

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Whats pretty childish is that people think they randomly got here through a random act of creation. the earth randomly spun to the right spot to where the sun can nourish it and life form can exist . That childish thinking if you ask me.. oh No God is God he makes the rules mang

You've always avoided replying to my real questions

As for what you just posted, is useless trying to argue with a guy that's totally oblivious and for the most part ignorant to cientific explanations.

Pray and worship me and only me. If you choose to be a free thinker you will be sent to burn in hell.
      That's still pretty childish from an omnipotent being.

Comment

Cleto, why does life have to have a purpose?

You keep saying 'random' but it's not proven we're here for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          You've always avoided replying to my real questions

As for what you just posted, is useless trying to argue with a guy that's totally oblivious and for the most part ignorant to cientific explanations.

That's still pretty childish from an omnipotent being.
          first off man and God think differently . What He thinks is childish is different then what you think is childish. After all we are only human we are nothing... puny mind and our life time just comes and goes fast. God is eternal so he can do what he wants. The very term God mean Object of worship . he wouldnt be God if he wasnt worshipped. But in this day in age we worship something we are built to worship whether it be women or cars or money we worship something man....

Comment

I finally met The Lord today!

And it's me.

Don't worry I will

Stan ground!

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
              Athiests still babbling on about ****...funny how they all show up when you gone.

Posting crap videos and making crap points once again

But...no one answered the effing question

Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)

If you can't answer the question stop teaching the crap theory to kids as fact

Check this video out

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ga33t...3t0NI6Fk&gl=GB

I have not watched a minute of it but you might learn ow stupid evolution really is...maybe
              All you're proving is that because we haven't understood something yet, you'd rather believe a convenient lie. As humans, we're programmed to fear death and the unknown and there is no greater 'blanket' to comfort those than religion.

You're asking a question that no one has the answer to. Your answer is that God created it, which can be applied to anything I ask. You can't explain how God came about and nor can you provide me with any evidence that God exists.

I pity you Zaheer.

Comment

So what does that make your mum and dad?
                Not sure but I'm pretty sure I'm god.

Haven't figured it all out yet though.

Comment

Did you sleep with your mum before you were born?
                  I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Chris Eubank junior I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God.

All those who say I say I!

Comment

Athiests still babbling on about ****...funny how they all show up when you gone.

Posting crap videos and making crap points once again

But...no one answered the effing question

Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)

If you can't answer the question stop teaching the crap theory to kids as fact

Check this video out

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ga33t...3t0NI6Fk&gl=GB

I have not watched a minute of it but you might learn ow stupid evolution really is...maybe
                    lol....smfh!

(technically you're a twat!)

Comment

• Originally posted by zaheer
                      We are programmed to fear death and the unknown? Who programmed that then? Or was that programmed into us by chance? D-Mize The contradicting atheist

You openly believe in something that no one has the answer to, an impossibility, who's the fool? Believing in something that is rationally impossile beggars belief...the question cannot be answered because the theory is false.

I pity the fool...so don't be a fool

So the question still stands...Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)
                      Programmed via DNA and fuelled by our conscience. There is no contradiction, merely you being pedantic. Animals aren't aware of death and the unknown like we are, why does something have to have a purpose?

No, I believe in what has already been proven and observed and I'm quite comfortable with not having all the answers now. I'd much rather wait, I may never live long enough to know, but I will not take the easy route of just believing something an ancient book says.

You are the personification of irony. You say I believe in something that is not rationally possible yet you believe in virgin birth, a man turning water into wine, the dead rising, a man in the sky... I could go on for a while...

Why do you think there has to be a purpose for matter or life?

Comment

Working...
                      X