No announcement yet.

We NEED Wladimir Klitschko back in control of the Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Tyson Fury can go a decade in this heavyweight era undefeated. Klitschko has no chance of winning back the titles and Fury is so far ahead of everyone in the division that it's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      ^^^

It is difficult to tell if this absolute bum poster is commending or mocking the other nut bag he's attempting primitive communication with

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        The only thing that has changed now is that Wladimir is not SO far ahead of the division as to make the top fights pretty much uncompetitive.

But Fury, the jury is still completely out on him.

In my opinion he is basically the Buster Douglas of the 2010's. He may have pulled the best upset but he will just as likely be clowned and KOed pretty quickly afterwards.

I think there'll be a Lewis/Rahman 2 type situation and it will again remove all doubt of Wlad being TBE HW.
        Can you **** off already moron. We've had this conversation far too many times. Here's a little thing you can think over during the holiday:

Being purely objective in the case of Fury vs Klitschko. Fury has beaten Klitschko 1/1 times. While Klitschko's record is 0/1 against Fury. If we remain purely objective, Fury beating Klitschko is guaranteed 100% based on statistical data while for Klitschko to win against Fury it would be impossible.

Comment

^^^

It is difficult to tell if this absolute bum poster is commending or mocking the other nut bag he's attempting primitive communication with
          This coming from the absolute laughing stock of boxing scene

Comment

the hype ortiz is getting right now reminds me of the hype stiverne was getting when he beat areolla

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
              the hype ortiz is getting right now reminds me of the hype stiverne was getting when he beat areolla
              Tbh Ortiz isn't that great but he can punch and he does have quick hands. All he is is a punchers chance against Klitschko and nothing more. He's no threat to Fury.

Comment

^^^

Should be painfully obvious.

Let's not forget who pulled the strings to let you on the Fury Bandwagon here elroy1.

WAR FURY!!!!

Comment

Fury schools everyone in the division. I'm glad that people are finally waking up to this fact!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It really would be great for him to make a comeback on this one. But Vladimir is 40 and has definitely not looked the same lately. He needs to dig deep on this one and I'm not sure he's got the mojo anymore. Let's see, it will indeed be interesting this coming year.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
                      Imo if he stays in shape (and in fact improves) he beats anyone around at the moment, and at 27 he isn't prime yet. Fact is Fury is improving in every fight, he rises to the level of opposition and my only worry is sometimes he stoops to it too, but time will tell.
                      Getting a little ahead of ourselves are we. He still has a rematch against Wlad. I highly doubt that Wlad will go out fighting the same way he did in the first.

Wlad was too set in his was because he was WINNING like Charlie Sheen. When it isn't broken, you don't look to fix it. Well now it is broken. A bit older, a bit more injury prone and your top competition are all younger and just as tall if not taller than you. I believe he will open up and start throwing.

Fury did NOT in fact put up a good performance against Wlad. It was a minus/negative type win where you didn't do much, the other guy just did way less. It's all up to Wlad.

If Wlad is smart (as I know he is) he will get rid of the extra pounds trying to compete with Fury on strength, and come in leaner and lighter for a more active performance. I simply don't believe that Fury has his number. This whole thing always depended on waiting for Fury to get into his prime, while at the same time waiting for Wlad to get out of his. Hell, fans on his forum who hate Wlad have been saying this. Wilder himself said it. Lets wait out the old man while we get more experienced and primed.

Comment

Working...
                      X