Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner spars for 50 minutes with 7 different sparring partners, leaves unscathed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    unscathed: without suffering any injury, damage, or harm.

Dont worry, I wont even charge for the free english lesson
    The 'E' in English should be capitalized. But other than that you did alright. B+ for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      Well compare a busted lip to a Rios or a Provodnikov after sparring. They look like aliens.
      Lol Rios or Provod would send Broner right back to the hospital, thinking he broke his jaw again. As a fan of his, you should just let the boy continue fighting undersized bums on undercards and stay healthy. Leave the real fighting to the men.

Comment

You mean that he will be whooping midgets again because thats all he can do.
        Midgets? You do realize he went straight from 135 to fight Paulie and Maidana at 147? God knows how many pounds they had on him on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          It took less than 5 minutes for Maidana to create that first classic meme of broner in laying in the ropes like he just got shot.

I dont care what fighters say they do in sparring, i care about what i see on fight night. And what I see, is broner going to the hospital.
          So you think Taylor will send Broner to the hospital? From that statement I can only conclude that you believe Taylor will win the fight, so I will hold you to that statement. We'll see who wins come fight night.

Comment

The 'E' in English should be capitalized. But other than that you did alright. B+ for effort.
            My Apologies I Was A Little Lazy To Press The Shift Key For That One.

thanks for pointing it out though.

Comment

Lol Rios or Provod would send Broner right back to the hospital, thinking he broke his jaw again. As a fan of his, you should just let the boy continue fighting undersized bums on undercards and stay healthy. Leave the real fighting to the men.

Comment

Midgets? You do realize he went straight from 135 to fight Paulie and Maidana at 147? God knows how many pounds they had on him on fight night.
                Exactly, he will go back down to fight guys that he has the size advantage over and once he steps it up again he will be shot down.

He isnt a bad fighter but he isnt as good as you guys think he is.

Comment

So you think Taylor will send Broner to the hospital? From that statement I can only conclude that you believe Taylor will win the fight, so I will hold you to that statement. We'll see who wins come fight night.
                  Haha Who? The only statement you can hold me to is that Ive never heard of this guy, "taylor". I didnt even know broner was fighting anytime soon. We (boxing fans) just dont care for this bum anymore.

Comment

Haha Who? The only statement you can hold me to is that Ive never heard of this guy, "taylor". I didnt even know broner was fighting anytime soon. We (boxing fans) just dont care for this bum anymore.
                    You said he was getting sent to the hospital in his next fight so I'll hold you to your word. In fact I'll sig it and see who really wins.

Comment

Exactly, he will go back down to fight guys that he has the size advantage over and once he steps it up again he will be shot down.

He isnt a bad fighter but he isnt as good as you guys think he is.
                      He easily made 140 and they say he can make 135 still. He's not big enough for 147. He's not draining himself like rios and Alvarado were.

Comment

Working...
                      X