No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Hate to bust your bubble Missy...but Manny can lose 10 times in a row...and I won't be here! I really do fall short on the intelligent poll here! I do stay at the Ronald MacDonald house?:AYWOoD: I also Ride the short bus? :WORD: Somethings wrong with me
    There fixed it for you probably forgot to take your meds. No big deal I forgive u.

Yawwwwn!!!! I'm sorry did you say anything relevant. I highly doubt that like Lampley said Pac Fans are irrational. And in my humble opinion delusional. Bunch of crybabys. So many excuses why Plankiao got KTFO. Lucky punch or Marquez is juicing. HAHAHAHAHAHA don't forget to take your meds so you don't have anymore nightmares. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Pac is right to rip those two idiotic doctors who diagnosed Pac with parkinsons because they saw a tv interview with pac.

what a buncha dumbarses.

id put as little stock in 3rd world filipino doctors as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        BULL**** !!

Pac went from throwing the normal 600-700 punches per fight, to throwing 1200+ vs Clottey..... and now he has suddenly returned to the normal 600-700 punches per fight and - coincidentally - also finally agreed to undertake random blood tests.

Wake up ******.

Nope, Marquez has been knocking out champions for years.

Pac just got caught walking on to a perfectly timed shot.

If you were a fan of the sport, not just a pac-fan, you would know that.

Ariza trained under Angel Heredia you ******

Where there is smoke there is fire.
        clottey let pac swing away fool..he was'nt punching back..and pac has always had high volume of pucnhes unless his opponent was just trying to survive..

jmm came from a fat ww to having a timothy bradley physiuqe and has a one punch ko power overnight..

when there is smoke there is a fire ..jmm was the smoke, memo was the fire

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          when did jm ever drop pac prior to hooking up with memo?...never

got nacho all surprised and ****...

Comment

• I knew this was all bs how can any doctor make an assumption just by seeing him on tv without even examining him these are just doctors who are overprotective of their national hero although I believe a fight in April is way too soon I like pacquiao want to see him comeback but April is way too soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
              ..and that punch had a memo magic

Comment

clottey let pac swing away fool..he was'nt punching back..and pac has always had high volume of pucnhes unless his opponent was just trying to survive..

jmm came from a fat ww to having a timothy bradley physiuqe and has a one punch ko power overnight..

when there is smoke there is a fire ..jmm was the smoke, memo was the fire
                So why did Pacduckiao fight Clottey oh thats right he didn't want to take the Random tests yet May agreed to 50/50 surprisingly agreed to all of Pacduckiao demands but when May demanded random testing Pacduckiao kicked rocks and decides to fight Clottey the human punching bag. Pathetic.

Comment

• Maybe Manny will be the first, but usually guys don't fully recover and come back 100% after that kind of a knock out.

Comment

• If Manny takes a 5th fight with Marquez. He is going to get KO'd again. There is nothing Manny can do or learn at this point in his career that will get him over the Marquez hump. He couldn't do it with Freddie for 12 years, 4 fights, 3 weight classes with age and power on his side. Marquez only gets better every time he fights Manny. Next time the KO comes sooner. Manny fans are hyping Pacquiao up. They need to tell him to sit his ass down because after that earth shattering KO punch he is going to be reluctant to pull the trigger because of thinking he could get caught with that same right hand.

Comment

..and that punch had a memo magic
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA sure whatever makes you sleep better at night no proof sure he is a convicted cheater but Marquez took the commissions test and passed so your basing your evidence on what? If they had doubt why didn't Pac and his team request random testing why don't you answer the question you keep on ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X