• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Pac is right on scheduled

All the hard work is done, they just fine tuning

The Elephant Man 2 starring JMM is coming to a PPV near u soon
    Yeah, wasn't that suppose to come out Noverber 12th of last year??

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      It's a bloated up Lightweight though. But even a bloated up great fighter can beat Pacquiao, he's nothing special without his advantages over good fighters.
      Bloated??

Comment

90% ready? Lol you were 100% ready the last 3 fights against this bloated 40 yr lw...what will be you're excuse if you lose this time on paper? Socks.....cramps......politics? Jmm is gonna get robbed again if still has anything left in the tank cause an even older past prime bloated jmm might still be too much for Manny hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

No a bloated up Lightweight is who faced Mayweather and Mayweather still couldent stop him. This Marquez is solid.
          jesus, some people say ******ed ass shit

Comment

Marquez says he is going all out to KO Pacquiao and I think that will help Pacquiao to win by KO himself.He was not 100% in his last few fights but I think he will be well prepared for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Marquez says he is going all out to KO Pacquiao and I think that will help Pacquiao to win by KO himself.He was not 100% in his last few fights but I think he will be well prepared for this fight.
              Whatever happened to "This the best training camp ever" or "This is the most important fight of my career"?????

Comment

i bet marquez has that tape on loop of pac getting dropped and almost counted out from a jab while he trains. i've never seen anybody juice up this bad just to get an official win on somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i bet marquez has that tape on loop of pac getting dropped and almost counted out from a jab while he trains. i've never seen anybody juice up this bad just to get an official win on somebody.
                  Peterson did it for Khan

Berto did it for Ortiz

It's pretty common

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It's a bloated up Lightweight though. But even a bloated up great fighter can beat Pacquiao, he's nothing special without his advantages over good fighters.
                    You seen the photos and videos of JMM circulating lately? I don't think you can call that bloated. Not even close. If you're comparing the JMM who fought FMW, this is a different kind of animal. JMM had to move up 2 weight classes to fight FMW. He doesn't have to that here.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                      The only reason I might buy it is cause I think Marquez will win this time around. But wasn't the last one $65? Fairly sure it was, so was the Bradley fight.

Arum bumped the price by $5 when the price was already high to begin with. I will not tolerate this. you can count me as a casual fan cause I will buy every PPV just to throw my parties LOL

Gonna have to find an HD stream.
                      Not sure man I just order them, I always make a event out of them you know.

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      OK! But for the mean time, I'll make your excuses now!
                      Pac beat only the OLD Marquez! BUT the Prime Marquez Beat Pac 3 times!
                      Happy now???
                      Your Sad. But at least you admit Marquez beat Pacquaio 3 times LOL.

backfire

Comment

Working...
                      X