Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Orlando Salido at 126 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I wonder how people view this fight now. At this point, Rigo takes Siri to school.

Be interesting to see. I think movement gives Salido fits, Loma just had nothing to keep him off of him.
    No jab, nothing. What even was the point of all that movement to just let him walk right back in and tee off?

Interesting fight though for the fact I would like to see Rigo against a good honest pressure fighter. Pity the fight with Poonsawat fell through. Still think that was a tougher fight stylistically than Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Be interesting to see. I think movement gives Salido fits, Loma just had nothing to keep him off of him.
      No jab, nothing. What even was the point of all that movement to just let him walk right back in and tee off?

Interesting fight though for the fact I would like to see Rigo against a good honest pressure fighter. Pity the fight with Poonsawat fell through. Still think that was a tougher fight stylistically than Donaire.
      Siri is considerably bigger than Rigo, so that's always a concern, but I'm confident Guille can take him at this stage. Salido has seen better days, and Rigo looks fresh.

The Poon fight not happening was a letdown. I hope he's doing well. The fight was cancelled over some disease he's suffering from.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        hmmm curious. im goin with salido. grit and experience
        Grit and experience?
        Punching someone on the nuts infront of the referee and having the referee ignore it?

Hmmm...

Rigo would run circles around that clown Salido sticking him with the jab here and there and just completely outclass him It'd be more one sided than the Donaire fight.

Comment

Salidos awkwardness (head down bull lunge) seems to give boxers trouble. I think Rigo wins in a close bout.

I can't say enough how much I cannot stand Salidos style of fighting. From the way he uses his head, to the way he throws his punches, it's not for me...

Comment

Working...
          X