Collapse
No announcement yet.

matthysse vs rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse would Knock Rios head right off his shoulders if they ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      @OscarDeLaHoya Breaking news!! I'm willing to do Lucas vs Rios. You heard it from the horses mouth.
      For real, med? I wonder what bob's reaction is.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        @ Bob Arum - I just **** myself in fear.....so did Brandon.
        Hahaha that was a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          He better avoid Lucas or he gets seriously fcuking hurt.
          Lucas's punching power >> Alvarado. You know Robert Garcia ain't gonna stop the fight. Good to avoid.

Comment

I really think Rios can handle Mathysse although I give Matthyse an advantage for the straight punches he puts together but if Rios has shown always that you can never under estimate him. His has power to hurt and a heart of a lion. Good Match

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
              matthysse has to be the most avoided fighter in the 140 class..
              Yeah...

The dude is essentially undefeated. Losing to bad judging or promoters' will cuz he no speakie English.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                I really think Rios can handle Mathysse although I give Matthyse an advantage for the straight punches he puts together but if Rios has shown always that you can never under estimate him. His has power to hurt and a heart of a lion. Good Match
                The punching power of Mathysse is probably a level higher than Alvarado.......
                Unless Rios got the severe case of the "Mexican Chin Syndrome" I don't think he can take those punches from Mathysse.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  @ Bob Arum - I just **** myself in fear.....so did Brandon.
                  LOL

There's no way Arum will let this fight happen. He'll use the "feud with GBP" excuse to keep Rios as far away from Matthysse as possible.

Comment

Rios toe to toe fighting style against the best body puncher in the business is not a good idea...but he won't duck anyone and i think is more even fight than many people here think. Rios chin is great and never gives up, he has a chance against any brawler. Btw Manny would murder him, so it would any boxer with decent footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                      Rios toe to toe fighting style against the best body puncher in the business is not a good idea...but he won't duck anyone and i think is more even fight than many people here think. Rios chin is great and never gives up, he has a chance against any brawler. Btw Manny would murder him, so it would any boxer with decent footwork.
                      How about Maidana V Rios?

Comment

Working...
                      X