Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    pics or gtfo/
    Pic of me?? No wouldn't be smart to post it here..the only one who's seen me on here I think is Kev and one of the pinoy brothers..can't say who tho.
    Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    okaaaay, but how would you rate their breast milk?

I don't know,I never been with one...My ex was filipino and I had an affair with a Vietnamese lady back in 2002 ..she was married and a bit older than me but she was really nice looking.One of my best friends is Cambodian and I've seen lot's of nice honeys at his house..but some of them have a bf or are married.I hope in the near future to hook up with a Cambo girl..I'm not much into Jap or Chinese girls.
    Last edited by BoZz; 09-09-2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Its simple: we look most like the Asians but got bigger cocks. I bet many Asian women are afraid to death of getting banged by a black guy. Ofc, only way that can happen is if they get raped coz they won't go near a black guy. And YET, I have heard of such couples and there are some famous people of Black/Asian ethnicity.

Black guys don't like it when white guys date their women, but they all LOVE dating (banging) white women! I think thats not really fair...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Pic of me?? No wouldn't be smart to post it here..the only one who's seen me on here I think is Kev and one of the pinoy brothers..can't say who tho.

I don't know,I never been with one...My ex was filipino and I had an affair with a Vietnamese lady back in 2002 ..she was married and a bit older than me but she was really nice looking.One of my best friends is Cambodian and I've seen lot's of nice honeys at his house..but some of them have a bf or are married.I hope in the near future to hook up with a Cambo girl..I'm not much into Jap or Chinese girls.
        Where you from Bozz?

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
          Hispanics get everything from whites, Asians, to blacks. I don't see any drawbacks from the Hispanic male population they can pull any vagina in the world. It just looks effortless. I mean, they do their accents and women's panties just drop all moist for it to be violated.

Im sigging this if you dont mind.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            ..I want to date a Filipina
            not happening...your not white

Comment

Originally posted by Javen View Post
              not happening...your not white
              Ridiculous statement.

Got plenty of pinay friends dating and even married to mexicanos.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Ridiculous statement.

Got plenty of pinay friends dating and even married to mexicanos.
                they probably ugly by filipino standards

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Everytime I see an old white dude with an old asian lady I think one of two things: mail order bride or he brought her back from Nam.
                  Lol, I saw that once at the San Francisco airport, it was this old white guy in his 60s with this fine little Asian doll in her early 20s, she could hardly speak a word of English. I turned to my wife and said look a mail order bride, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                    Only rare thing is Asian guys getting the white girls.
                    Nope....that is common. It's Asian guy with Black chick is the one thats uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                      I just got back from the grocery store (Ralph's) and I saw not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 of these kind of couples in this particular store? Who is the one chasing who? The asian girls or the white guys? I'm just interested to hear what my Caucasian friends and Asian friends here have to say about this. Please no racism.
                      Btw I'm not really into asian chicks but these asians chicks these white dudes are with are quite alright.
                      Welcome to 2008

Comment

Working...
                      X