Purses for Saturdays HBO Card.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much his opponent is making compared to him tells the whole story

Comment

Caballero could make double that with an extra $100k on top of it. If he stops thinking he's a ****ing rockstar and accepts what he's worth. He can't demand the same purse as Lopez. So If Juanma gets $1,000,000 Cab gets $500k. Wtf is the problem??? That's better then $200k. Isn't it????

Comment

That is a massive discrepancy between Berto and Hernandez. Both men are going into the same ring. The same event. We know that there is a tradition in boxing that the champion, or the more popular fighter gets the bigger purse, but THAT...well you can't really put that into words.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          that's what you get when you deal with Haymon
          that is why haymon must die... or his stable should get decimated at least

Comment

Hopefully it'll all work in the end for HBO. They have big hopes for Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
              Hopefully it'll all work in the end for HBO. They have big hopes for Berto.
              Hopefully it doesn't, it would be hilarious if some cherry-picked opponent ends up beating Berto.

Comment

Ridiculous. Hugs should be free.

Comment

In the interest of HBO's financial health (and thus our own enjoyment in watching the fights), I hope this Hernandez knocks out Berto.

Comment

Berto is getting 90% + of the purse...unfair for the opponent..i dont care if he is the biggest bum..Berto just using him...Maybe 75k could be Hernadez's biggest pay day...but i hope he make Berto earn every penny,..(coming from a Berto fan)

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Berto is a fraud and should be arrested.
                      I will call the cops

Comment

Working...
                      X