Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im confused about the WEIGHT of Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
    Pacquiao beat a guy who was a shadow of his former self and at a catch-weight on top of it, not the same guy who Mosley had a close fight with.

Cotto didn't look that good after his loss to Margarito - Freddie Roach

Cotto is damaged goods, ripe for picking - Teddy Atlas

Pacquiao ducked Mosley and Mayweather. Just deal with it, it's a fact.
    naaaahhh......

pac withrew from floyd coz pac wants to make floyd work for it..

pac fought cotto, clottey and a rematch ODLH for PBF.

mosley fought margarito for PBF.

PBF who fought a sluggish paper champ baldomir and turns to a boring fight???

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
      that lost he got makes him a monster until he fought those big WW.
      You mean those dehydrated, past-prime, ruined welterweights who fought below their natural weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Oscar was 148. Cotto wasnt anywhere near 160.

Clottey was the only one.
        Don't blame Pac for that, Oscar did not diet/train properly.

Cotto weigh in more near 160, just look at the size diffirence during the fight. Cotto only did 1 fight night weight(against some Euro fighter) and showed 160. That was a 2-3 years ago. But since then, there were no fight night weigh in for him. His fans said cuz he was fighting in New York, which does not have a fight night weigh in. But not all of his fight was in NY. He fought against Marg in Nevada but no fight night weigh in. The official weigh in of him against Clottey and Pac is 146 and 145, 1 pound diffirence, so does not a lot of weight he has to lose then come in way below the 160 during the fight night. Some Cotto fans also said that he comes in around 8-10 pounds heavier during fight night, meaning 155-147.
        Last edited by loui_ludwig; 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Well if you are assuming which you are then just leave it at that. Dont come in my thread and make up **** bro.
          Dude you got issues.......your so obsessed with Pacquiao and you should be knowing that your boxing god is #2 in all the rankings. What's going to happen when your boy gets his first lost? Remember this number 1-800-dont-jump!

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Don't blame Pac for that, Oscar did not diet/train properly.

Cotto weigh in more near 160, just look at the size diffirence during the fight. Cotto only did 1 fight night weight(against some Euro fighter) and showed 160. That was a 2-3 years ago. But since then, there were no fight night weigh in for him. His fans said cuz he was fighting in New York, which does not have a fight night weigh in. But not all of his fight was in NY. He fought against Marg in Nevada but no fight night weigh in. The official weigh in of him against Clottey and Pac is 146 and 145, 1 pound diffirence, so does not a lot of weight he has to lose then come in way below the 160 during the fight night.
            Oscar had nothing to do with it.

At the weigh in he had to be at 142. He put on 6lb's by fight day, what did you expect from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              Oscar had nothing to do with it.

At the weigh in he had to be at 142. He put on 6lb's by fight day, what did you expect from him?
              Oscar has a lot to do with it. He could hire a professional trainer that knows how to lose the weight.

Why would Oscar HAD TO BE AT 142? The fight was not a catchweight of 142.

I expected Oscar, since going down from jr. MW, to reach the limit of 147 during the official weigh in then be around 160 during the fight night.
              Last edited by loui_ludwig; 04-07-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• He has steadily grown bigger

Barrera I 125lbs at the scales 136 Fight night
                Morales II 129 at the scales 144 Fight night
                David Diaz 135 @ the scales 147 Fight night
                Hatton 138 @ the scales 148 Fight night

Get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
                  He has steadily grown bigger

Barrera I 125lbs at the scales 136 Fight night
                  Morales II 129 at the scales 144 Fight night
                  David Diaz 135 @ the scales 147 Fight night
                  Hatton 138 @ the scales 148 Fight night

Get it now?
                  I believed Pac was already at 148 against JMM and Diaz.

Comment

I see posters saying he used to come in at WW (141-147) back when he was at the lower weights. They use that to make the point that he hasnt really gained any weight at all. Which is fine. Ok Cool.

But I also see posters saying Pac is just a little itty bitty guy beating bigger fighters. I read that hes a light weight on here and what hes doing is so amazing.

But if you guys say Pac never gained any weight and is where he should be at this stage which is WW. How the hell is him beating "bigger" guys so impressive?

Which is it fellas.

I wiped my ignore list clean because I want to get his hardcore fans take on this.
                    you just said,

I see posters saying he used to come in at WW (141-147) back when he was at the lower weights. They use that to make the point that he hasnt really gained any weight at all. Which is fine. Ok Cool.

now, did pac fought a bigger guy against cotto and clottey? and if im not mistaken, david diaz was also heavier than him come fight night. what about that?

what most posters are trying to say is that pac is the smaller guy(though he weighed 1lb heavier than oscar) when fighting at ww. try squeezing that to your tiny brain

so whats confusing you?

i dont know if youre really stupid or just playing stupid. the answer to your question is so obvious yet youre asking it

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                      You mean those dehydrated, past-prime, ruined welterweights who fought below their natural weight?
                      why am i your on ignore list sir?

Comment

Working...
                      X