Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kostya Tszyu VS Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we all know what the outcome was now and boy, am I dissapointed. Yes, Ricky Hatton was giving Tsyzu the fight of his life, Tsyzu couldn't handle him. And the result of that was Tsyzu quitting!!! Who quits when he is the champ? At least get in there and give your best whether you get knocked out or beat, but quit, my a$$! There is no room for quitters in the ring. How embarrasing to be the champ and quit to a contender. What do you all think?

Rocko out...

Comment

• Originally posted by JPW
      All through boxing history we have seen fights like this ending up in upset, the young untested prospect against the supposed invincible but ageing champ.

It happens time and agian that the young lad prevails.

Ask Barry Mcguigan (v Pedroza), or Lloyd Honeygun V Don curry for example.
      I saw Curry only 2 times. It’s McCallum fight and one of his early bouts. I didn’t see any difference in his shape may be he was even better in the Mike fight because of his experience. He met Honeygun between these fights and was only 25 years old at that time. Do you really think he was old enough to lose beacause of the big age? I’d may be even say he lost because of his young age.

Comment

• i think you watched a different fight, i saw a great toe to toe fight, i saw kostya in the woprst condition and form of his life and still go 11 rounds, he didnt quit, he was gone and his corner stopped the fight...it was the first time he has never made the weight on time, he was shot by the 7th round..ricky fought a great fight and kept the pressure up till the end, but he couldnt put down a shot 35 yr old guy who was standing in front of him for the last 4 rds with his hands by his side and no gas in the tank....i think kostya if he fights again should go up to 147, 15 yrs at 140 is takin its toll....147 he would stop judah easily and be the undesputed champ...retire then...

Comment

• Originally posted by the_painless
          hey JPW this was not much of a big time statement! i mean what was your prediction- seems you sat on the fence!

AND WHOM ELSE STATED THIS? HAVE YOU READ ANYONE ELSE SAY WHAT I SATED EVEN IF I SAT ON THE FENCE A LITTLE. I GAVE REASONS HAD FOR WINNING WHEN NO-ONE ELSE GAVE HIM A CHANCE?

its what happend also i stated hatton tko 10 if you wanted a predition i was one round out.

NPO PLEASING SOME FOLK IT SEEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by leroy brown
            i think you watched a different fight, i saw a great toe to toe fight, i saw kostya in the woprst condition and form of his life and still go 11 rounds, he didnt quit, he was gone and his corner stopped the fight...it was the first time he has never made the weight on time, he was shot by the 7th round..ricky fought a great fight and kept the pressure up till the end, but he couldnt put down a shot 35 yr old guy who was standing in front of him for the last 4 rds with his hands by his side and no gas in the tank....i think kostya if he fights again should go up to 147, 15 yrs at 140 is takin its toll....147 he would stop judah easily and be the undesputed champ...retire then...
            no offence leroy but man you werent calling him shot before the fite dude.

****inell. shot fighters dont go 11 rounds mate. they get ko'd and beat the **** out of.

shot fighters also dont move up a weight and become champs, you are talking a load of **** mate im afriad.

Comment

Working...
            X