No announcement yet.

The very unofficial Irish Boxing thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very unofficial Irish Boxing thread

As one of the countries with the highest percentage of world champions per capita I suppose its about time we started this!

agree. come on andy lee!

Comment

As far as i know there is only 4 irish members on this site and most of them wouldnt give a ****e about irish boxers! they only follow fighters like Mayweather and pacquiao..... goodluck although.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          As far as i know there is only 4 irish members on this site and most of them wouldnt give a ****e about irish boxers! they only follow fighters like Mayweather and pacquiao..... goodluck although.
          Well lets see it we can round up some more mugs then eh! I plan on doing more articles so Boxing Scene so it might draw a few more in and get some of the more casual fans a chance to see what is happening with our fighters.

I am working on an Irish P4P List which I have pretty much finished but will hold back on submitting the article until the Lee fight incase that changes it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

andy lee is cool

Comment

any news on john duddys next fight?

Comment

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
                    any news on john duddys next fight?
                    supposed to be fighting a C Level fighter on the same card as JCCJ and then if the two win the it will be St. Patricks Day showdown in NYC

Comment

Working...
                    X