Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the Gitmo detainees like U.S. Prisons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the Brotherhood, and the Nazi lowriders take care of them

Comment

Don't worry, if anything the CO's will fuck them up first.

Comment

You make it sound like Gitmo was a walk in the Park..

I'm pretty sure Human beings don't like torture and abuse Mizzou, thought i'd point that out incase you don't know.

The majority of these guys are innocent Mizzou, try getting that into your braind-dead, patriotic BS barking head of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
          The majority of these guys are innocent
          how do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            The reason your bar is red is because time and time again you defend terrorists on this board.

At Gitmo they are fed well, allowed to pray, and allowed their storybook. That is MUCH better than many other prisons around the world.
            What bar??

You are not really understand what i am saying, where you are trying to or not, i don't know, but i'll spell it out for you Chuck.

If there are terrorists, which by that i assume you mean enemy combatants of the American led coalition forces, then fair enough, you can say they be locked up in prison. But even torturing these people is wrong, but that's another story.

The reality is, the overwhelming majority of the people in Gitmo have been held without charge, reason being they were arrested for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Top of that these innocent guys (NOT the combatents, but the ordinary innocent guy) have been tortured senseless. They can't be convicted because their innocent or their "Confessions" have been forced out of them. However, for some reason they remain in Sub-Human conditions for no reason.

Now if you read what i said Mizzou, you may understand where i am coming from when i say that most of these guys should not be in Prison in the first place, be it Gitmo or US Prisons.

Understand Rick ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Some of these guys are going to be housed in US prisons. I think after a bit they may be longing for gitmo, where they had three square meals, prayer time, and access to their storybook.

I hope to god they put these f.uckers in with the general population. Put one terrorist in with the Aryans, one with the blacks, one with the essays...

What will Allah do when they are someone's ***** and getting f.ucked in the ass everyday? God I hope these motherfu,ckers get it good in prison.
              I think the terrorists would fare just fine. They'd probably live better confined in our prisons then they would free in cesspools like Iraq or Afghanistan, they are tough in ways American criminals could never be tough.

Comment

Unite with the Muslim brotherhood and Black Muslims

Comment

Working...
                X