Super 6 UK TV deal announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slugger_P4P View Post
    mrbigshot:

i done the same..no confirmation email or anything but i don't expect one!

just put that channel on at 9.30pm tommorow and click select.
    yeah i just ordered it and theres not even a confirmation screen (well there is, sort of) never mind an email. Just says thank you for registering and booking fee info. hope ive ordered it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
      I'm just going to get a free, amazing quality stream.

im getting it for free too . Ordered the fight online with my brother's debit card

morale of the story - dont leave your wallet unattended

Comment

• Originally posted by shobox View Post
        im getting it for free too . Ordered the fight online with my brother's debit card

morale of the story - dont leave your wallet unattended
        haha your brother deserved that happening, I do hope you'll at least let him watch the fight with you.

Right need to get ready, leaving for Nottingham in an hour. Got my coldbox ready with some JD, diet coke and some Coors Light, perfection. Glad to hear rumours of the Abraham-Taylor fight being shown in the arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
          Tell me about it mate, i'm hearing rumours they might show it in the arena:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...514368&index=1
          Wicked looking forward to it, I got your number mate so i'll give you a call when I get into the Arena, prob gonna head there at about 9pm to ensure i'll be inside ready for Abraham-Taylor at 10pm so we'll meet up for a beer.

Comment

• quick question guys

if i have given my sky card downstairs to primetime can i also watch it upstairs because i have multi room

any help needed pleassssse

Comment

• Are they connected to different phone lines? If not it should automatically be on both, but if they have different phone lines call them and tell them which box you want it screened on.

Comment

• Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                Are they connected to different phone lines? If not it should automatically be on both, but if they have different phone lines call them and tell them which box you want it screened on.
                its off the same phone line

so i should be able to watch it on both then

i was just wondering because am watching taylor upstairs and then froch downstairs

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X