Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How SHOCKED would you be if Jacobs wins tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You guys don't get it, Ric figured out how to time travel and made this thread from the future. From his perspective it is Friday, March 17th.
    LOL............post of the year....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      You two ****zzzzzzzz knew what the fook I meant...... beeechessssssssssss

you were only off by a couple of days

Comment

Ive seen a guy fly into a ring with a parachute and a fan attached to his back while a heavy weight championship fight was in progress, I watched Oliver McCall have a nervous breakdown in the ring with Lennox Lewis, I witnessed the invincible Mike Tyson get KOed by a guy named Buster and Ive seen riots break out in mid fight. Not much will shock me anymore especially a motivated fighter beating the boogie man of the moment. I wouldnt waste a single dollar betting on Jacobs winning but as I explained earlier. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

I'd be super shocked given the fact the fight is two days away. So Jacobs winning a whole day early would be shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I'd be super shocked given the fact the fight is two days away. So Jacobs winning a whole day early would be shocking
            :bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:splush on you joto

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You guys don't get it, Ric figured out how to time travel and made this thread from the future. From his perspective it is Friday, March 17th.
              calla ijoputa.............que no vez que no saben?!?!

Comment

Big ups to the following

Aztekkas, Basco, Demonio1023, lizard_man, Motorcity Cobra, Mukuro, The Akbar One

Ya'll moffakas musta been like....

yeah....I knew Jacobs would put up a fight.......

Comment

Working...
                X