No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland HBO PPV To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Even with Ann Wolfe training him??? That seems odd??? Unless she really wasn't training him?
    I'm trying to find that video of him training a cpl weeks ago. He looked 200+lbs.. He hasn't fought in 2 years. He's two years older. That weight isn't gonna come off like it used to. And he doesn't take care of his body outside the ring. That's what Cotto gets for trying to cherry pick AND make it a catchweight

Comment

Why not Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Good let's make Brook vs Cotto
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        oh darn

go fight Jermell Charlo
        I doubt Cotto has much interest in fighting young, hungry, primed guys like Brook and the Charlo boys. And to honest, I don't blame him. He doesn't really need that in his life. I didn't have a lot of interest in seeing him fight Kirkland. I think guys like JMM and/or Tim Bradley are ideal opponents for Cotton. They're guys in similar places in their career.
        Last edited by hitking; 02-02-2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I get that at that level fighters have to really bust their ass, but she just runs you down even faster lol she's nuts.
          I feel sorry for whoever is fkin her or whoever she is fkin rather. Whether man or woman.

Comment

Great nobody wanted to see that **** anyways

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              Why not Lara?
              At this point, GGG is probably more willing to fight Lara than Cotto.

Comment

Yes! Make cotto vs brook!! Really don't know why ppl don't find it interesting? The $$$ it will generate will be good. About 400,000-500,000 ppvs. kirkland should recover and fight lara hehe

Comment

Great Kirkland a bum. Perfect now for cotto to make 5 times the money meet Marquez at catchweight of 149.5. Marquez is adamant about 147 cotto hasn't fought that in years. Cotto wants 150. 149.5 sounds like 147 but it's not it's really 150. Sign it get it done to legends cash out

Comment

Good news for GGG's PPV I guess.

Comment

This is great news! Now Rigondeaux can steal the main event and headline his first PPV and sell out the venue and hit the 1 million PPV mark !

Comment

Working...
                      X