No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Rigo has landed; Guillermo-Dickens make weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    This was a clear push down after being knocked off balance?

He's not holding on for dear life here either
    Did you know amagasa weighted over 142 pounds the night of the fight or close to that, and GR was around 125-126...

Comment

Llego el chacal. Bajen sus cabezas que llego el superior.

Comment

I'm not questioning that he beat Amagasa for the rest of the fight, but in round 7 clearly Rigondeaux was hurt and almost stopped, to say otherwise would be daft. Clearly he was dropped with a clean right hand, got up, was hurt and held on for dear life.
        to say that is a little bit of a reach, GR wasn't hurt, woozy or out of it, he got knocked down and pushed by a bigger guy and that was all, he look more embarrassed than hurt, that is why he went on to putting a real hurt on the fighter...

Comment

I'm not questioning that he beat Amagasa for the rest of the fight, but in round 7 clearly Rigondeaux was hurt and almost stopped, to say otherwise would be daft. Clearly he was dropped with a clean right hand, got up, was hurt and held on for dear life.

People want to act like this never happened. I like Rigondeaux a lot as a fighter but the guy is ripe to be beaten.
          I don't have any issue stating he was in trouble, if it looked that way.

That 2nd knockdown isn't even a knockdown, he's puts his hands on Rigondeaux's neck and literally pushes him to the ground.

Comment

Rigo be like:

Its ok mijo

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              to say that is a little bit of a reach, GR wasn't hurt, woozy or out of it, he got knocked down and pushed by a bigger guy and that was all, he look more embarrassed than hurt, that is why he went on to putting a real hurt on the fighter...
              WTF embarrassed?
              There's a video clip of Rigondeaux holding on for dear life while getting hit in the face with a right hand and obviously pushed down. He obviously recovered and beat the hell out of Amagasa.
              Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 07-15-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I'm no hater when it comes to Rigondeaux but just because he made the guys face look like ET doesn't change the fact that he was down and hurt and held on.

Comment

The king is back ; llego el mostro, el salvage .... Rigo by tko.
                  My respect to jazza dickens , the kid has great heart .

Hit and not be hit ; swim and not get wet ; you can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
                    The king is back ; llego el mostro, el salvage .... Rigo by tko.
                    My respect to jazza dickens , the kid has great heart .

Hit and not be hit ; swim and not get wet ; you can not hit what you don't see .
                    I think you mean "Monstro" and "Salvaje"

Comment

I've seen hundreds of these people claiming they dreamed of a huge upset and such and I have never seen a single one actually happen.

I didn't even dream it I just have this weird feeling about this fight tomorrow that won't go away.
                      I almost feel obligated to post about it just in case.

Comment

Working...
                      X