Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC sucks, is terrible for boxing and I hope it implodes under the weight of it's own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    The connection is plain as day for everyone to see. You're mad Pacquiao was proven inferior to Mayweather. You think it's a coincidence that all the same people crying about Haymon killing boxing are the same people who were so concerned with Schafer and GBP killing boxing after KTFO6?
    Still don't see the connection you sad little man

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Ironic that PBC *** riders are accusing everyone else who doesn't sweat PBC of being network loyal, and were just a bunch if haters.

No, were not haters, we want PBC to be awesome, but PBC hasn't shown me **** yet, there spending over triple what hbo does a year, and there delivering me trash most of the time.

You dudes swear by PBC's product, but I never see you talking about any of the PBC fights, why? Because they fkin suck.
      Great Post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Great Post!
        It's just a dog **** product. I ain't staying up late to watch that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Saying the match-ups could be a bit more consistent would be reasonable. To say that there have been no real stand out fights (good fights and solid fights but none that really made you go wow), perfectly fine. Production issues, sure.

Saying PBC should die in a fire is kind of harsh though~

The best way I could put it currently is the whole project seems to lack direction. I think Haymon has a vision and some knowledge to make it happen, but he needs someone to implement that vision and get the public on board with it.
          There we go. See this is some reasonable **** here. There are a lot of bad things you can say about PBC that isn't to the extend of "DIE MFER!!!!" like a way largely segment then there should be feel like is a legit angle on PBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            There we go. See this is some reasonable **** here. There are a lot of bad things you can say about PBC that isn't to the extend of "DIE MFER!!!!" like a way largely segment then there should be feel like is a legit angle on PBC.

Comment

Working...
            X