Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz hires Danny Smith the old trainer of Vargas as his new trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz hires Danny Smith the old trainer of Vargas as his new trainer?

Wtf was he thinking? I don't see this guy teaching him anything....

I haven't heard Danny Smith's name in ages! this the first time I heard his name mentioned since he trained Nando. Didn't Danny smith used to train Ishe?

Danny Smith is a decent trainer though he works a lot on defense and counter punching.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I haven't heard Danny Smith's name in ages! this the first time I heard his name mentioned since he trained Nando. Didn't Danny smith used to train Ishe?

Danny Smith is a decent trainer though he works a lot on defense and counter punching.
      Yeah he trains Ishe Smith. I just don't see how this is a good fit for Ortiz tho.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        Yeah he trains Ishe Smith. I just don't see how this is a good fit for Ortiz tho.
        Wait he still trains Ishe? I never watched any of Ishe's fights lol, just remember NAndo saying Danny trained Ishe. I thought Ishe was trained by the Mayweathers or eddie mustafa?

I never seen his recent fights only watch his gym interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Wait he still trains Ishe? I never watched any of Ishe's fights lol, just remember NAndo saying Danny trained Ishe. I thought Ishe was trained by the Mayweathers or eddie mustafa?

I never seen his recent fights only watch his gym interviews.
          whats up with all the manny is gonna lose threads? you know he's gonnakill rios. Is like your laying groundwork so you can be all surprised when he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
            whats up with all the manny is gonna lose threads? you know he's gonnakill rios. Is like your laying groundwork so you can be all surprised when he wins.
            He's doing the samething your boy fetta is doing. Going to every Floyd thread and posting the same comment -- "sept.14 there will be a new beginning".

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              He's doing the samething your boy fetta is doing. Going to every Floyd thread and posting the same comment -- "sept.14 there will be a new beginning".
              ok. Fetta been rollin with Canelo for a minute but I see your point.

Just stop with the Hectari Luther King Jr. I had a dream threads and the I saw manny's lip at 46 degrees when he smiled so he will lose crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                Naw I don't do that, you do that to hate on pacman, I never do crap like that im not a manipulator like you flowmos who never acknowledge a credible opponent like B hop did.

Dunn please stop talking to me you racist flowmo.

I predicted JMM would KO Pacman and you flowms were saying stop trying to hype a **** fight, every fight of pac is a **** fight to you guys.

Get a life, I always predict right, I said Lucas Mattysse would knock Mike Dallas JR out and he did, I also said Floyd beats Ortiz, Guerrero, Mosley, and Cotto, and Mayweather will out box Canelo easily and not even be touched.

The truth is its hard to predict Pac fights because of his style he is so aggressive and takes so many chances he laves himself open for a ko, and if you know boxing you should know this, Rios vs. Pac is a true moneys worth fight if you love action movies and real ko's and beat downs. I don't need to hype it up at all its what people want to see when they pay 60 bucks.

Comment

**** your spam! Anyone think this is a good fit for Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                    **** your spam! Anyone think this is a good fit for Ortiz?
                    Tell that clown Dunn he started it, randomly bringing that **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X