Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people acting like this is a victory for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Mayweather could have, should have, would have..

But he didn't.

Marquez chose to take the risk and got the victory! to me it makes Mayweather feel more like a chump since he didn't have the balls to get in there and do what Marquez just did.
    Nothing to add besides much props to Marquez......

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Just to remind you the guy that Floyd made look like a total amateur just smoked your hero after being robbed so many times , you think JMM wants Floyd lol , and Manny refused to fight the Cotto Floyd beat just another piece of Manny BS

Without draining CWs Manny is not much , not that you need reminding of that as you will be seeing him face planted a lot I would think now the bubble has popped !

BS will always lose in the end no more cramps CWs and monster size rings , no more ducking PED tests , no more ducking fighters without a CW .

Its called karma !
      You mean the Marquez that had just moved up to 135 and Floyd made him move up 2 more divisions? lol!

Cotto wanted to fight Margarito at 150-151 .... so you can stop with the draining too .... go back to last weeks threads on Cotto. Almost all said that he is not a true 154lbs fighter and can't fight the top quality 154lbs

As for PEDs, Marquez was OK and not a coward and fought Manny 4 times. This alone makes Floyd look bad ..... just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You mean the Marquez that had just moved up to 135 and Floyd made him move up 2 more divisions? lol!

Cotto wanted to fight Margarito at 150-151 .... so you can stop with the draining too .... go back to last weeks threads on Cotto. Almost all said that he is not a true 154lbs fighter and can't fight the top quality 154lbs

As for PEDs, Marquez was OK and not a coward and fought Manny 4 times. This alone makes Floyd look bad ..... just saying.
        Blah blah blah , my side of the story was proven did you miss the face plant , did you miss Bradley , but you remember the CWS LOL thats all you got , drained shot fighters is all you got , healthy LWs beat him .

Lets see JMM fight Floyd again LOL , you know as well as I do what would happen .

Your Pac BS is done dinner , in the end when the CWs scam got exposed he went down like a dropped pie !

Comment

Because this is the closest his fanbase will come to a victory like this. Not like Mayweather will ever knock an ATG fighter out in 6 rounds, he won't even fight one.

Comment

Working...
          X