No announcement yet.

Man gets life plus 419 years in deadly Charlottesville car attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
    Are you mad that the racist redneck got life plus 419 years?
    Lmao youre a *****. My child would never show up to a gathering of the dumbest people in America.

Comment

Life is life. Be it life + 1 year or life + 1000 years. Same sentence, just showier.

He's not getting out of prison alive. He will probably be up for parole in 25 years but he won't be joining family picnics any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        We've been through this before. Chicago is a war zone. But I guess if you kill your own kind its not terror? So many people are shot it's not even news anymore.
        We had this topic before and I think it was 4 people killed was considered a act of terror.

I dunno why I'm responding to you. You'll just spin this some how.
        The last time we were debating you put me on ignore in the middle of the debate when I gave you no reason other than pointing out a link you posted was from 2013. It is fine if we don't agree, but to put another poster on ignore in the middle of a debate because 1bad65 tells you to was extremely cowardly.

Chicago has serious issues with gun violence. No one disagrees with that. However Chicago's gun violence has nothing to do with this thread. You are bringing it up because whenever the thread subject is crime, violence,terror, etc. committed by white men, you and others bring up Chicago and other examples of black or non white violence to avoid talking about the thread topic.

I would think all of us would agree that this person is unfit for society not only because of the act he committed, but his beliefs in general. That only one person was killed was fortunate.

Comment

I hate these click bait-y "700 years in prison" type sentences. Lets just say you are staying in prison til you die or something less sensational, but gets the same point across.

Comment

Wait what. This girls mom is named Susan Bro? There is a Bro family name out there. Is there a Bruh family name? Whatabout the more elegant Broham family?

We are clearly living in a computer simulation my brothers & sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The last time we were debating you put me on ignore in the middle of the debate when I gave you no reason other than pointing out a link you posted was from 2013. It is fine if we don't agree, but to put another poster on ignore in the middle of a debate because 1bad65 tells you to was extremely cowardly.

Chicago has serious issues with gun violence. No one disagrees with that. However Chicago's gun violence has nothing to do with this thread. You are bringing it up because whenever the thread subject is crime, violence,terror, etc. committed by white men, you and others bring up Chicago and other examples of black or non white violence to avoid talking about the thread topic.

I would think all of us would agree that this person is unfit for society not only because of the act he committed, but his beliefs in general. That only one person was killed was fortunate.
              So because a wanna be gangster has to shoot someone else because he wasn't giving him his 'respeck'... and a 10 year old girl dies...

That's nowhere near as bad as an in-bred running over people because he's racist?

You my friend, are the absolutely most special kind of stupid on this forum. I say this to a couple people. But you are absolutely... the WORST poster on this forum.

HANDS DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                So because a wanna be gangster has to shoot someone else because he wasn't giving him his 'respeck'... and a 10 year old girl dies...

That's nowhere near as bad as an in-bred running over people because he's racist?

You my friend, are the absolutely most special kind of stupid on this forum. I say this to a couple people. But you are absolutely... the WORST poster on this forum.

HANDS DOWN.
                WTF are you posting about? This post has nothing to do with what I posted. You made up something I didn't post and then commented in response to it.

If you think I am the worst poster than never again quote me or post my name. You follow me around out of desperation because without me engaging you are just a cellar dwelling lonely piece of trash.

From now on go to another poster for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I hate these click bait-y "700 years in prison" type sentences. Lets just say you are staying in prison til you die or something less sensational, but gets the same point across.
                  These judges get all showboatty with sentencing.

My cousin got 8 life sentences plus 30 years and 10 15 years to life sentence plus 20 years.

Wtf? What is the point? 1 life without parole would do.

His brother got 218 years to life.

Comment

Working...
                  X