Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    How much do you make, I would bet my nuts your income isn't over 40k lol

Half what my little cousin makes.
    That's probably true but the Cambodians I knew couldn't make it to college.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      That's cool. Majority of the Cambodians I knew couldn't make it to college.
      Point proven then.

Comment

Point proven then.
        I knew seven of them. One was brilliant; one was average; the other five couldn't make it to college. That's all I am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Bro pretty much the only asian girls I F with are the gutter hood rat ones like them Laos dimes and Cambo big booty ones.

I had these 2 Laos dimes, 3 actually had the best body ever. Talking like prime Vida Guerra with DD's natural, big round booty like prime J-LO. These chicks are mad ghetto tho and got ton of baggage. I had all kinds of nukkaz mad at me when I was going out with them lol

I also like 1/2 white 1/2 Asian chicks as well. I could never get with a full on asian chick the skinny ones with no curves hell to the F no!
          Hell yeah them mixed asian girls are always fine af even Blasians too.

But yeah the Laos chick I was messin with got way too clingy tho and was fkn crazy real sensitive and got annoying blowin up my phone, but got damn still best poozy i ever had p4p had a big ol ass too

Comment

Living things exist in a giant sandbox competing over resources, of which every group began with 0. When a group "takes the lead" the others gang up on it and pull it back down. Basic game theory. Oppression and privilege are unscientific nonsense concepts that dull the mind.
            Last edited by ////; 09-23-2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              White 100
              Black -10
              Latino -5
              East Asian 1
              Indian Asian -2
              Arab -25
              Middle Eastern Americans are a perfect microcosm for the nonsense of "privilege theory".

Lebanese Americans are among the highest income ethnic groups in the US — higher than Israeli Americans, Swiss Americans, Swedish Americans, Chinese Americans, etc...

The Middle Eastern ethnic groups that had huge slave population admixture or are plagued by Sunni fundamentalism are pretty much at the bottom of US household earnings (surprise).

Does "the racist system" differentiate? Nah. Most Americans couldn't even find these respective places on a map much less are they sorting them for discrimination purposes.

Unequal outcomes reflect unequal traits, period.
              Last edited by ////; 09-23-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

I had a korean friend in high school, we were basically the only two asians at my school so there was like an underlying competition between us. Everybody was always comparing us, and mother**** if this bastard wasn't better at me than everything.

Basketball, starcraft, academics, social skills, skateboarding, networking, sense of humor.

The only thing I was better at was fucking. We had a couple of the same girls, and they all told me he had a tiny dick lol

I thought the Japanese were at the top of the Asian hierarchy?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Living things exist in a giant sandbox competing over resources, of which every group began with 0. When a group "takes the lead" the others gang up on it and pull it back down. Basic game theory. Oppression and privilege are unscientific nonsense concepts that dull the mind.
                  But, what excuses can unmotivated people make for themselves then? Never mind, we are just a new #tagexcuse away form making lazy fools feel like everything is out of their hand.

Comment

Working...
                  X