No announcement yet.

"Who's Keith Thurman?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Our idiocy trumps U grub worm intelligence.

USADA completely FAILED their Lance Armstong case to withdraw. It was the FBI subpoenas of team members with threats of incarceration after millions spent on lawyers that threatened to leave them bankrupt that caused Lance to capitulate.

I'll take the unimpeachable journalist who certainly had no need to take on the USADA and TBE TUE over their lies.

Fact: Mayweather nor his Promotions as one of the dirtiest boxing stables have never attempted Olympic testing, so U and U woman beating Zer0 be losing this dogfight over public credibility.
    Oh wait, before I continue to ignore you, let me school you one last time

It was the FBI that brought down Lance Armstrong, right?

FALSE:

Federal prosecutors said Friday that they had closed their investigation of Lance Armstrong without charging him, nearly two years after they began looking into allegations that he and his cycling teammates committed a variety of possible crimes by doping.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/04/s...stigation.html

As for USADA:

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency on Wednesday released its evidence against Lance Armstrong – a massive dossier of more than 1,000 pages with sworn testimony from 26 people, including 15 cyclists with knowledge of Armstrong's doping activities on the U.S. Postal Service Cycling team.

USADA said the evidence includes "direct documentary evidence including financial payments, emails, scientific data and laboratory test results that further prove the use, possession and distribution of performance enhancing drugs by Lance Armstrong and confirm the disappointing truth about the deceptive activities of the USPS Team, a team that received tens of millions of American taxpayer dollars in funding."

Armstrong could have fought USADA's charges by going to arbitration in front of a three-person panel, with one panelist picked by both sides and the other selected by the other two. But he claimed the process as "rigged" against him and announced in August he would no longer fight the charges.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...oping/1624551/

The FBI didn't end Lance Armstrong. USADA did, dummy

Stop talking about shlt you don't know about. You're dismissed
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Oh wait, before I continue to ignore you, let me school you one last time

It was the FBI that brought down Lance Armstrong, right?

FALSE:

As for USADA:

The FBI didn't end Lance Armstrong. USADA did, dummy

Stop talking about shlt you don't know about. You're dismissed
      - -Don't know why I bother with U dummyness other than I don't like U TBE TUE for slandering out of U stupidity.

As I stated, FBI beat his teammates into submission and closed the case mission accomplished.

USADA didn't have shinola til the FBI rubber hosed the team who quickly ran outta lawyer funds and didn't want to go to prison impoverished.

All going on while no WMDs were ever found in Iraq after Billion$ of war destruction of peoples and environment destabilizing Iraq and the rest of the middle east for uncountable generations to come.

FBI couldn't stand up and be counted against the industrial war machine, so went after the small fry after rolling over their oversight of known terrorists responsible for 911 they allowed to operate with impunity.

I really shouldn't be beating up on U own small fryness though, so I be sorry for whooping U candy so.

Jesus turns the other cheek.

Comment

- -Don't know why I bother with U dummyness other than I don't like U TBE TUE for slandering out of U stupidity.

As I stated, FBI beat his teammates into submission and closed the case mission accomplished.

USADA didn't have shinola til the FBI rubber hosed the team who quickly ran outta lawyer funds and didn't want to go to prison impoverished.

All going on while no WMDs were ever found in Iraq after Billion$ of war destruction of peoples and environment destabilizing Iraq and the rest of the middle east for uncountable generations to come.

FBI couldn't stand up and be counted against the industrial war machine, so went after the small fry after rolling over their oversight of known terrorists responsible for 911 they allowed to operate with impunity.

I really shouldn't be beating up on U own small fryness though, so I be sorry for whooping U candy so.

Jesus turns the other cheek.

LMAOOO. So the FBI brought him down by closing the investigation without charging him

HOW THE ACTUAL FVVCK IS CLOSING THE CASE WITHOUT CHARGING HIM "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" DUMBO? I guess the point of the mission was to NOT charge him??? LMAOOOO

Meanwhile, USADA had interviews, lab results, financial records, emails, etc., directly after which presented, Lance waved the white flag. Which is what you should do. NONE of USADA's information came from the federal investigation.

None of the evidence USADA summarizes in this Reasoned Decision was obtained from the United States federal law enforcement investigation involving Mr. Armstrong. After the announcement by U.S. District Attorney Andre Birotte on February 3, 2012, that he was discontinuing the criminal investigation of Armstrong’s conduct, USADA formally requested copies of non-grand jury evidence from the case. However, no documents have been received to date. As a result, none of the evidence assembled by USADA has come from federal law enforcement.

https://www.velonews.com/wp-content/...d-Decision.pdf
        You idiot. Go away

It's not even fun to prove you wrong because it happens so often. Let this serve as a final lesson that you don't know shlt.
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

LMAOOO. So the FBI brought him down by closing the investigation without charging him

HOW THE ACTUAL FVVCK IS CLOSING THE CASE WITHOUT CHARGING HIM "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" DUMBO? I guess the point of the mission was to NOT charge him??? LMAOOOO

Meanwhile, USADA had interviews, lab results, financial records, emails, etc., directly after which presented, Lance waved the white flag. Which is what you should do. NONE of USADA's information came from the federal investigation.

You idiot. Go away

It's not even fun to prove you wrong because it happens so often. Let this serve as a final lesson that you don't know shlt.
          - -Lance never failed a drug test...FACT and this in the new shining era of TDF with testing after every day of the tour leader cleaning up the previous dirty bike era.

Let's face it, any modern 2nd grader like U can copy and paste, but U don't know stats from what U clean Y heinie with, demonstrably now in full flower as the dummerest girly guy on this forum.

Comment

- -Lance never failed a drug test...FACT and this in the new shining era of TDF with testing after every day of the tour leader cleaning up the previous dirty bike era.

Let's face it, any modern 2nd grader like U can copy and paste, but U don't know stats from what U clean Y heinie with, demonstrably now in full flower as the dummerest girly guy on this forum.
            That's false. He failed when he got a fake TUE from the UCI (that even broke their rules), and also failed when his samples were retested after an adequate test for EPO was developed.

Too bad you never do research, dumbo How many times do I have to embarrass you
            Last edited by travestyny; 11-26-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

That's false. He failed when he got a fake TUE from the UCI (that even broke their rules), and also failed when his samples were retested after an adequate test for EPO was developed.

- -It was an experimental test never put into use on the Tour in that form with no backup protocol.

I was in contact with his trainer during the first tour and after every stage the team retired to the support trailers for TUEs completely in the open to any official entering the trailer. There TUEs differ from TBE TUEs being that their packed with essential nutrients needed for a far more grueling ongoing event than boxing.

When he returned for his comeback after allegations, in spite of a broken shoulder he finished in 3rd place for bronze. This all while posting his daily drug test results and test values for public commentary.

No superstar since has ever done so. He was the first and likely the only.

Look, U can't fight U dummyness outta wet popcorn bag, probably can't ride a bike without crashing, and seemingly ADD cursed additionally with copy and paste mania of data U never understand.

Reciting U ABCs and 123s don't make U a literate mathematician, but that's OK. We understand U accidents everytime U parade around in U BigBoy underpanties.

Comment

Holy crap really? Yeah plus wasn't it pretty bignews when Armstrong was exposed? There's a recent ESPN 30 for 30 on Lance as well where he talks about his career and comes clean about his doping himself, so that's also additional proof as well.

Comment

- -It was an experimental test never put into use on the Tour in that form with no backup protocol.

I was in contact with his trainer during the first tour and after every stage the team retired to the support trailers for TUEs completely in the open to any official entering the trailer. There TUEs differ from TBE TUEs being that their packed with essential nutrients needed for a far more grueling ongoing event than boxing.

When he returned for his comeback after allegations, in spite of a broken shoulder he finished in 3rd place for bronze. This all while posting his daily drug test results and test values for public commentary.

No superstar since has ever done so. He was the first and likely the only.

Look, U can't fight U dummyness outta wet popcorn bag, probably can't ride a bike without crashing, and seemingly ADD cursed additionally with copy and paste mania of data U never understand.

Reciting U ABCs and 123s don't make U a literate mathematician, but that's OK. We understand U accidents everytime U parade around in U BigBoy underpanties.
                  It was the same EPO test that they wound up using later, and it found that Armstrong tested POSITIVE.

And he also tested positive for Cortisone.

h. Positive for cortisone
                  On the first day of the Tour Lance seized the yellow jersey by winning the prologue.
                  A few days later the USPS team was notified that Armstrong had had a corticosteroid positive. According to those who were there, Armstrong did not have a medical authorization at the time to use cortisone and the positive drug test result set off a scramble. Tyler Hamilton remembers, “a great deal of swearing from Lance and Johan, and Dr. del Moral repeating, ‘¡Qué lío!’” Tyler said, the “general understanding was that they were scrambling to come up with something because Lance had used cortisone without medical authorization.”

https://www.velonews.com/wp-content/...d-Decision.pdf
                  and another one:

Armstrong’s suspicious test for EPO at the 2001 Tour of
                  Switzerland

The 2001 Tour du Suisse (Tour of Switzerland) was conducted from June 19 – 28, 2001 and was won by Lance Armstrong. Armstrong told both Tyler Hamilton and Floyd Landis that he had tested positive for EPO at the 2001 Tour of Switzerland and stated or implied that he had been able to make the EPO test result go away.
                  And another

USADA recently obtained the chart of LNDD’s testing results relating to the 1999 samples. This information was provided to USADA by the French Anti-Doping Agency in accordance with its authority under the French Code of Sport. The chart shows the results for all of the 1999 Tour de France samples tested for EPO by LNDD in 2004 and 2005, including the six samples subsequently identified in the L’Equipe article as Armstrong’s. According to the chart, each of Armstrong’s six samples from the 1999 Tour de France tested positive for the presence of EPO on each of three positivity criteria, including the current EPO positivity criteria. One of the positivity criteria used by LNDD was a percentage of basic isoforms of 85% or higher. Armstrong’s six samples produced test results of 100%, 89.7%, 96.6%, 88.7%, 95.2% and 89.4%. These are resoundingly positive values.
                  You just can't stop getting embarrassed, can you

Give up, grandpa. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Holy crap really? Yeah plus wasn't it pretty bignews when Armstrong was exposed? There's a recent ESPN 30 for 30 on Lance as well where he talks about his career and comes clean about his doping himself, so that's also additional proof as well.
                    Yep. I posted some details of the positives above. Lance was lucky to keep it going as long as he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Lance came clean about doping himself? Then why is this idiot QueensburyRules still defending him?

Comment

Working...
                      X