Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PBF dare to be the oldest 147 champ in the history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will PBF dare to be the oldest 147 champ in the history?

only standing between that record is Pacman who he thinks he beat easily the first time. will he come back to deny PAC of that honor?

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    only standing between that record is Pacman who he thinks he beat easily the first time. will he come back to deny PAC of that honor?
    If Floyd is willing to wait till after Pac fights the winner of Spence/Porter then I would the payout would be massive.

Comment

If he wants FOTD, this is his chance to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        If Floyd is willing to wait till after Pac fights the winner of Spence/Porter then I would the payout would be massive.
        but there would be a chance pac would lost to those young fighters. and I am not sure if PBF will be willing to fight those young lions as well.

Comment

Actually he can accomplish that by beating Spence, Crawford and them too not just pac

Pac holds WBA

Theres still WBC, wbo,ibf out there floyd can grab

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Actually he can accomplish that by beating Spence, Crawford and them too not just pac

Pac holds WBA

Theres still WBC, wbo,ibf out there floyd can grab
            high risk low reward..

with pac which he calls easy money, it is the other way around.

if PBF is really after the legacy, this is really the fight for him. denying pac a page in the history by being the oldest champ at 147.

Comment

but there would be a chance pac would lost to those young fighters. and I am not sure if PBF will be willing to fight those young lions as well.
              That's the risk you take, but the reward is MASSIVE. With that being said His fight with Conor showed me that some of his speed is diminished (only fanbois believe that Floyd let Conor tag him for 9 rounds).

Floyd was getting hit by flush shots by a 0-0 record boxer. Imagine if Pac gets his hands on him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                That's the risk you take, but the reward is MASSIVE. With that being said His fight with Conor showed me that some of his speed is diminished (only fanbois believe that Floyd let Conor tag him for 9 rounds).

Floyd was getting hit by flush shots by a 0-0 record boxer. Imagine if Pac gets his hands on him this time.
                i hear you. fight pac when he comes victorious against the spence-porter winner. if he loses against them, stay retired and enjoy 50-0 but give pac the recognition of being the oldest 147 champ

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  If he wants FOTD, this is his chance to earn it.
                  will a win over pac on the rematch put him into the FOTD conversation? isn't he too inactive to win it?

Comment

will a win over pac on the rematch put him into the FOTD conversation? isn't he too inactive to win it?
                    Floyd fighting Takeshi in his castle deserved some credit

Comment

Working...
                    X