No announcement yet.

How did Fury suddenly become champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    At least you acknowledge that he is the lineal champ. Robbie Barrett is twisting himself into a pretzel trying to deny it.

I don't know who said all that about Fury but the fact remains that he did beat Klitschko and he did it first, before Anthony Joshua did.
    Well it’s a fact that’s he’s lineal champ, but that wasn’t at all the point.

Yes he did. But where was the respect for that when he actually did it?

It seems to me he only gets it now from Wilder fans who are trying to justify this cherrypick.

Everyone knows Fury is not ready, he had one exhibition match since coming back for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Yes we are. When Fury actually was at his best you said he was a piece of ****, the worst champion you’d seen.

Now he’s the goods

Definition of a fanboy.

not once have i called him the goods, either. you argue like a child. go and prove what you said like an adult.

find me calling furyt he lineal champion of the world. support your claims. or i'll regard you like the little kid this saga has made you.

want me to make it easy on you? just read this thread and you'll see you have no leg to stand on and have fabricated a strawman.

i'm not a fangirl liek you. i'm just not.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        not once have i called him the goods, either. you argue like a child. go and prove what you said like an adult.

find me calling furyt he lineal champion of the world. support your claims. or i'll regard you like the little kid this saga has made you.

want me to make it easy on you? just read this thread and you'll see you have no leg to stand on and have fabricated a strawman.

i'm not a fangirl liek you. i'm just not.
        You're right. You never defended Wilder and were never laughed at for it back in 2014 and 2013. And didn't just criticize AJ for taking on a higher ranked fighter than Wilder has faced - even now

yeah none of that happened. please take it easy on me. I wouldn't be able to take your devastating 'schooling'

Comment

Working...
        X