No announcement yet.

Which bum will fight Kell Brook next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which bum will fight Kell Brook next?

Has Kell Brook got a bum to fight yet or he is now at the old people's home looking for an opponent? Is it very hard to find a bum?

It isn't his fault that Khan ducked him. My prediction is that he fights Patrick Day on the Joshua card and then Liam Smith later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      It isn't his fault that Khan ducked him. My prediction is that he fights Patrick Day on the Joshua card and then Liam Smith later this year.
      Smith is definitely a possibility but I just think Hearn is holding out for either Khan or the vacant IBF title if Hurd vacates it.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Smith is definitely a possibility but I just think Hearn is holding out for either Khan or the vacant IBF title if Hurd vacates it.
        I don't think Khan will ever fight Brook. I just don't see it happening.

Comment

Khan is not the only fighter with a pulse he could have fought. There was never a guarantee Khan would fight him. Where is plan A, B and C?

Comment

I don't know why Brook doesn't fight for a world title at 154. He could easily get a title shot. He is a name and a money fight and ranked top 4 at 154 by everyone. Maybe he doesn't think he can beat any of the 154 pound champs and he probably can't. Why not knock Jeff Horn into retirement and get his annoying self out of boxing. Horn is one guy I think Brook can beat.

Comment

I don't think Khan will ever fight Brook. I just don't see it happening.
              You are right. It's well proven that Brook wants to fight Khan and Khan wants no part of Brook. Brook has challenged him for many years now to no avail. Khan would rather get KOed by Crawford than risk losing to Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't know why Brook doesn't fight for a world title at 154. He could easily get a title shot. He is a name and a money fight and ranked top 4 at 154 by everyone. Maybe he doesn't think he can beat any of the 154 pound champs and he probably can't. Why not knock Jeff Horn into retirement and get his annoying self out of boxing. Horn is one guy I think Brook can beat.
                His promoter knows he is a phoney when the going gets tough he will take a knee. Imagine him and Hurd or Lara, they will break every facial bone he has.

Comment

You are right. It's well proven that Brook wants to fight Khan and Khan wants no part of Brook. Brook has challenged him for many years now to no avail. Khan would rather get KOed by Crawford than risk losing to Brook.
                  Khan doesn't want to give Brook a payday because Brook spend his life fighting bums while Khan was taking risks.

Comment

Brook has ducked Horn which says it all I think, 154 would have been good for both too.

Comment

Working...
                    X