Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't get enough of Gordon Ramsay owning the fat yanks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get enough of Gordon Ramsay owning the fat yanks.

**** is just golden.

Anyone else a fan of him?.

Never been a fan. Surprised he hasn't got his balls sliced through a mandolin yet.

Probably my all-time favorite cooking show.

Comment

I'm a Fat Yank and I love him, yes?

Some beeeeautiful cheese burgers, yes?

Oh **** me.

Comment

If you don't listen there will be much pain and much blood. And a full bin/empty freezer.

Ramseys Compliments:

"I don't think you're fucking capable of running a bath, let alone a restaurant!"

"Dear God, for what we are about to receive may the lord not kill me with food poisoning"

"Raw Carrot?! Fine if you're a fucking rabbit!"

"Try not to throw it on there, yeah? We're fucking cooking, we're not playing darts!"

"Chimichangas? Chimi-chuck it in the bin"

"Look at that. Overcooked on the bottom, crispy as fuck and it looks like Ghandi's flip flop!"

"Shit my boots!"

"Right, well I will get you more pumpkin and I'll ram it right up your fucking arse. Would you like it whole or diced?"

"Oh my God. Right now I'd rather eat poodle shit than put that in my mouth"

"You still look fabulous by the way. You should be covering GQ you. Captain Dick!"

A man after my own heart.....

Comment

I would slap that corny sounding mother fucker so hard he would queef like he was getting ****ed by BBC.

Comment

Red Kay inbound....

Comment

I only like the American kitchen nightmares the British ones are boring. I could do the British shows - cut the menu down, sell grilled meat, and use clean, fresh ingredients, redecorate the restaurant in white and black colours, make your own mozzarella. Your restaurant will do o.k. for a little bit at least.

The American shows it is only when Ramsey has convinced the restaurant owner that they are a complete an utter **** of absolutely no value to the human race that any improvements get made.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                I would slap that corny sounding mother fucker so hard he would queef like he was getting ****ed by BBC.
                Double whammy with the bbc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I only like the American kitchen nightmares the British ones are boring. I could do the British shows - cut the menu down, sell grilled meat, and use clean, fresh ingredients, redecorate the restaurant in white and black colours, make your own mozzarella. Your restaurant will do o.k. for a little bit at least.

The American shows it is only when Ramsey has convinced the restaurant owner that they are a complete an utter **** of absolutely no value to the human race that any improvements get made.
                  This. I love Kitchen Nightmares but the British ones are boring, he kills us Fat Yanks left and right.

MasterChef is a good show too. "Absolutely horrendous"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X