Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I heard so much about Haney and how great he was and how Lpma was ducking him. Then I see him fight a punchless guy rand 31st in the world by boxrec and he looks very ordinary to me. I think Loma would beat him easily and so would Tank. A young Mayweather???? A young Mayweather would have had skinny bones out of there in a round or two.
    He didn't look "ordinary" he shutout the guy

And the reason they bring up Floyd about Devin is cuz he fights Floyd's style because he was trained by Floyd Joy.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1hourRun
      It seems that every contender, good or bad are giving Lomachenko all he can handle.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Oh look, 24HourBUM is back to hating on European fighters.
      Forget about that dumb shet, we want Devin vs l0m0!

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
        I think they are both hype jobs to a great extent. Haney is not a young floyd, though he is a great athlete and he did pull some very impressive moves on santiago that show he is genuine elite quality. His footwork seems a bit suspect to me,

At the moment I think Loma would still beat him if they met, but haney is a much greater physical specimen than Loma and that superior physicality is going to be a problem for Loma who is probably just getting past his prime.

I would have Loma narrowly outscoring Haney
        Leave that excuse out cuz its for the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          I’m not a fan of anyone and I don’t care if Lomachenko wins or loses. I just think it’s hilarious that someone who looked so bad in his last fight is talking $h!t about a universally recognized top 5 p4p fighter.

I think Haney gets beat by Barthelemy and he’s talking about Lomachenko.
          It was a shutout, genius

You clowns are getting that from the commentary of the fight. When will you fools learn that the ONLY good commentators are S.O.G. & Keith Thurman. Everyone else is just there for a pay check to support the networks agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Dude, he was the mandatory & now a champion. No more fake excuses for l0m0 not to fight him.
            I just want him to fight sumbody of note so it doesnt look like he just talking. Team Loma will use his non weak resume as a reason to disregard his call-outs ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              No he didn't he came back from the shoulder surgery.
              He fought Pedraza after his shoulder surgery...

Comment

Originally posted by fixpont View Post
                Loma's only problem that he is too small in 135, he is really a 126 fighter. Other than that, Haney has no chance at all.
                Lomo gave up his belt to get away from devin

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  Haney stands no chance and would realize it after the first round
                  You just scared lomo loses

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                    Haney stands no chance and would realize it after the first round
                    He win every round though

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Haney isn’t very good. Not yet, and I don’t know if he will ever be very good. He’s alright. He should not call out Lomachenko just yet. His defense has plenty of holes, and his power is not amazing.
                      Wow you really scared lomo loses huh

Comment

Working...
                      X