Comments Thread For: Inoue Fends Off Donaire, Wins WBSS Bantamweight Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Much props to Inoue on his victory.
    But I've read posts from some hating ass hoes on this thread who are giving Inoue props for beating a 36 year old Donaire even though he struggled against him..
    But a few days ago when Canelo beat a 36 year old Kovalev this same hoes who are giving Inoue props were hating on Canelo and saying he beat an old washed up fighter in Kovalev....
    Just shows what kinda hypocritical hating ass biitches them fools really area!
    They know who they are....
    Why are you bringing ginger-kovalev to this thread? It is a big difference, the russian fought like an a$$ and Donaire gave his all. That is the difference. Seems to me that kovalev signed an amendment on his contract, "not to throw hard punches or money would be deducted from his purse"

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
      Why are you bringing ginger-kovalev to this thread? It is a big difference, the russian fought like an a$$ and Donaire gave his all. That is the difference. Seems to me that kovalev signed an amendment on his contract, "not to throw hard punches or money would be deducted from his purse"
      My post definitely applies to you!
      You hating ass punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Exactly what I was going to write.
        Rigo might be more skilled but he lacks heart that Inoue has in droves.
        Heart has nothing to do with the loma fight. He was not getting beat up. Frustration was the one that make him decide.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          My post definitely applies to you!
          You hating ass punk!
          Am not hater I'm a fan. You on the hand are a fanatic, which is worse than a hater. Keep up the good work keyboard warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
            Am not hater I'm a fan. You on the hand are a fanatic, which is worse than a hater. Keep up the good work keyboard warrior.
            You a hater you lame! Did you not read Bread's thread this morning??
            Buddy Mcgirt was telling Kovalev not to throw heavy punches at Canelo so that Kovalev wouldn't get tired. The harder punches you throw, the more energy a fighter spends.
            Buddy wanted Kovalev to outbox Canelo!
            So how the fucc is that Canelo's fault that Kovalev wasn't throwing hard punches at him???
            You mothefuccers sound stupid as fucc saying the fight was fixed and Kovalev took a dive...
            The only one taking dive's is you when you see a dick in front of you.
            You dive right into it and swallow the mothefuccer!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BRILLIANT FIGHT!!

Didn't the count get to ten? also ref got in the way of Inoue as Donaire was stumbling around the ring. Donaire was hurt and ref indicated don't hurt him anymore? Lol !

Donaire is an absolute warrior and credit to him being a clean fighter at nearly 37 years old and staying with Inoue.

Saying that, Inoue was up against a bigger, stronger hard-punching fighter but still got the job done. Talk of Inoue going to FW seems premature at the moment. First avenge your brother's loss.
              Yes he did get to 10 and it was not close. Donaire fought a great fight, one that is career redefining. He showed an unreal chin and balls, and hurt Inoue a couple times at least. That being said why is NO WRITER bringing up the fact he was KOd in 11th? Can they not count? I keep hearing "He got up at 9" no he did not! It could not have been more clear the ref right in his face, and ND's head was clear, and he counts 8...9...10, and THEN Donaire starts getting up. Courage is not a marathon its many short races one after another. Donaire made tons of decisions to not only keep fighting, but to try and win. But at around 1:35 of rd 11 he made a dec to stop fighting. This takes nothing away from Donaire, but for one moment in the 11th he was done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Postol, Gamboa, Dulorme, Beltran, Burns, Diaz and Horn. Burns, Beltran, and Gamboa were the best at 135 with Burns winning a gift decision over Beltran. Crawford outclassed them both. Postol was rated the best at 140 with many on this board saying he would expose Crawford. No one has beat Postol by such a wide margin with the current best at 140 Taylor struggling with an older inactive Postol. Dulorme was a solid opponent for a first fight at 140 and Crawford stopped him(not even bothering to switch southpaw) something neither Ugas or Jessie Vargas could do. Diaz gave Peterson all he could handle with many feeling he deserved the win and easily beat Granados, same Granados that gave Broner all he could handle(got robbed?). Crawford made Diaz look like a fool. Horn took Pac's best shots he is durable and strong. Crawford made him look like a fool. Do you see the pattern. All these fighters that gave other popular/hyped up opponents tough fights yet they got embarrassed when they faced Crawford and none of them were old or considered past their prime athletically. Why is that?
                I can tell you really believe all of that. So, there's nothing anyone can tell you that will make you see things with objectivity. So, I'll just refer to the following quote...

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Probably Benavidez and Postol??

That's about right and those aren't wins that make someone p4p #1.

Comment

• Comment

• 6.5 million viewers. Crazy.

I wanted to share this. Naoya is deserves the nickname Monster for more than one reason. Ate flush punches and stayed game. You can see the exact moment the cut formed. His cutman is amazing as well. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                      But at around 1:35 of rd 11 Donaire made a dec to stop fighting.
                      That's the moment where an opinion becomes a fart. He was getting up on 10 so it is arguable but "Chose to stop a fight" - GTFO and don't come back till 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X