Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have Canelo in your number 1 p4p then you need to have ggg top 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    Good lord this guy Boxing1013 is literally responding to everyone. Golovkin is near retirement so he doesn't have much going on and a lot of time to kill.

Whose alt is this?

I refuse to believe this ggg nut buster has been sitting under my nose and I hadn't noticed. Either that or all the triple she goons were genetically fused together into one golovkin branded troGGGlodyte™ super groupie.
    What lol...all these guys are responding to me...including you who tries to do it sneaky but apparently doesn't have the balls to quote me ....but nah seriously no alt...everything I've said about GGG or Canelo is pretty much common sense I think.

Unlike 100% of you fellas who can't go 1 post without trying to slight the guy you don't like, and also fawning over the top praise over your heroes...I don't really get overly invested with my posts...just kind of call it like I see it and some of this stuff is obvious....you won't find one post where I name call a fighter who I think is a bit or a lot overhyped.

You guys can't go 1 post without getting emotional and throwing around 2nd grade insults at guys who are real men and risk their lives for our amusement...even when I think a guy is overrated in some respects I don't ever insult him personally because I'm a real man...and it's not that serious to me anyway lol.

But you guys can keep defending Canelo and hating on GGG until you're blue in the face...doesn't matter to me lol.

Most people think GGG was better than Nelo in those 2 fights...yet you guys say Nelo is the Goat and GGG is a bum...you make no sense to me or to any objective logical person.
    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 11-08-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      I agree, Jacobs ain't on Rolls' level
      I mean if you really want to try and overhype Rocky Fielding and slight Steve Rolls go ahead man...I don't care at all

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You can have your own unpopular opinion. GGG having a better resume than Canelo is a very extreme opinion though. I can’t even argue against it because it’s just plain wrong. It would be like arguing with someone saying 2+2 = 5.

I think even in this anti-Canelo, pro-GGG forum, if you make a poll asking who has the better resume, Canelo would get more votes.
        Bro everyone knows that Canelo has the most fans on here lol...it mimics real life in that way.

But yeah I mean again Canelo's wins over Trout and Mosely and Cotto are not more impressive to me than what GGG did to Monroe and Lemiuex and Murray...real MWs in their prime vs 2 past great smaller guys.

People are entitled to their own opinions...I've broken it down with people like that and you will always have some people who will swear by Canelo and his wins especially if he is being compared to GGG...some people on here just really hate GGG more so than them liking Canelo so they will pick sides based on that.

But yeah I don't really need the opinions of random people who I think it is pretty clear are biased ya know...I've looked at it all objectively and formed my opinions...if someone came along and made a good point I would listen but for the most part people on here are not really neutral or objective with their analyses.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          is #4 in the top 3... ?

FACT: it is clearly obvious that Canelo and Golovkin are cut from a different cloth
          So you're talking all this sh.it about a guy you acknowledge, at 37, is pfp number 4...wut lol.

Yeah GGG proved that when he won 16 of 24 rounds between them when they fought...including both fights...there is just not really a way to get Nelo to 6 rounds in either fight.

Nelo is great but when you are the A-side you get all the breaks...just is what it is...I don't care one bit..at least GGG got paid for his troubles...it's obvious that as great as he's been some will never give him any props so he may as well get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            GGG arguably won the first among most observers and most fans and 90 percent of media thought ggg won the 2nd fight. Yet somehow canelo is number 1 p4p and ggg is not top 5 in some people's eyes. Makes zero sense.
            Who cares about the fake biased media most fighters, trainers including gggs own thought canelo won the rematch.

The fat balding pedo looking media have never laced up a pair of gloves so who cares what they think

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              GGG arguably won the first among most observers and most fans and 90 percent of media thought ggg won the 2nd fight. Yet somehow canelo is number 1 p4p and ggg is not top 5 in some people's eyes. Makes zero sense.
              - -U need quilting lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                What lol...all these guys are responding to me...including you who tries to do it sneaky but apparently doesn't have the balls to quote me ....but nah seriously no alt...everything I've said about GGG or Canelo is pretty much common sense I think.

Unlike 100% of you fellas who can't go 1 post without trying to slight the guy you don't like, and also fawning over the top praise over your heroes...I don't really get overly invested with my posts...just kind of call it like I see it and some of this stuff is obvious....you won't find one post where I name call a fighter who I think is a bit or a lot overhyped.

You guys can't go 1 post without getting emotional and throwing around 2nd grade insults at guys who are real men and risk their lives for our amusement...even when I think a guy is overrated in some respects I don't ever insult him personally because I'm a real man...and it's not that serious to me anyway lol.

But you guys can keep defending Canelo and hating on GGG until you're blue in the face...doesn't matter to me lol.

Most people think GGG was better than Nelo in those 2 fights...yet you guys say Nelo is the Goat and GGG is a bum...you make no sense to me or to any objective logical person.
                We’re all responding in your thread in general, its discussion. You are actually answering individual members and by god I dont think youve missed a single one.

The media can say what they want, you act like they cant have bias of their own. They're people, who can also be complete fanboys and irrational haters.

Derevyanchenko beat Golovkin if you want to use public opinion and media so...

I would bring up my old posts about Canelo dropping the belt to Golovkin but theyre only stored here up to a certain point. I ended up on what I think based on what I see, not hate like you.

Personally, I have Golovkin 0-4 against Alvarez, Jacobs, and Derevyanchenko. So Im not going to think very highly of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  So you're talking all this sh.it about a guy you acknowledge, at 37, is pfp number 4...wut lol.

Yeah GGG proved that when he won 16 of 24 rounds between them when they fought...including both fights...there is just not really a way to get Nelo to 6 rounds in either fight.

Nelo is great but when you are the A-side you get all the breaks...just is what it is...I don't care one bit..at least GGG got paid for his troubles...it's obvious that as great as he's been some will never give him any props so he may as well get paid.

I don't acknowledge that he is P4P #4 you dumb kid

you said that... not me

btw, is #4 in the top 3... ?

aight then... that silly (non) argument has been put to bed

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                    We’re all responding in your thread in general, its discussion. You are actually answering individual members and by god I dont think youve missed a single one.

The media can say what they want, you act like they cant have bias of their own. They're people, who can also be complete fanboys and irrational haters.

Derevyanchenko beat Golovkin if you want to use public opinion and media so...

I would bring up my old posts about Canelo dropping the belt to Golovkin but theyre only stored here up to a certain point. I ended up on what I think based on what I see, not hate like you.

Personally, I have Golovkin 0-4 against Alvarez, Jacobs, and Derevyanchenko. So Im not going to think very highly of him.

that is the point

fans criticize Canelo because the first fight with Golovkin was so close... but Golovkin has not been able to separate himself from ANY of his best opponents, so I don't see how that is relevant

Comment

No that is YOUR own Criteria for making him #1 P4P

It is no such thing as a F#cking "Factual Opinion" but yet on this forum some of you guys really think your Opinion is the end all be all but it is not

Canelo already has the best argument for #1 P4P right now

Comment

Working...
                      X