Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Trilogy? I'd Win Again - I'll Even Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is then, ginger nuts.
    He is fighting a bigger and badder monster. Most of us neutral fans have no complaints and even appreciate that over a trilogy

Comment

I’m beyond bored with Canelo and the games he plays with GGG. His big contrast is the only reason the 3rd fight didn’t get made. And he’s lucky he didn’t fight the version of Golovkin he promised. He pushed it off just long enough and still got two gifts. GGG CLEARLY won the first fight and at best Canelo earned a draw the second time. His refusal to consider MSG instead of Vegas is another chump move. If he beats Kovalev, I hope Ward comes back to give him some much needed humility. Or he can simply get wrecked by Bivol. And I’m not really a GGG fan but he clearly beat Derevyanchenko.....115-112 is being nice to Dera

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
        He is fighting a bigger and badder monster. Most of us neutral fans have no complaints and even appreciate that over a trilogy
        Oh I appreciate that fight as well, I'm just being greedy.

Comment

One last thing, despite size, GGG got the best of kovalev regularly in sparring. Now that he’s mentally damaged with a glaring weakness, Canelo will still get praise even tho he’s been entering the ring on fight night over 172 for 6 years now.....bold move? More like boring

Comment

Triple old afraid to fight kov. he says he is a small middlewgt eventhough he is the biggest middleweight. lol. and he struggled making weight

Comment

They all underestimate Dervy, do not count what he brings and what fighter he is to be. All I hear GGG was old/sick etc. I've got a feeling he'd deliver the same war to Canelo. THIS fight would matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                I definitely see Canelo stopping him this time, those 2 grueling fights especially the rematch took a lot out of Golovkin!

Ggg took a long extended break after that second fight where he got his àśśkicked Mexican style and got walked down by a career jr middleweight!

Canelo has fully grown into 160-168 guy now and would definitely pick apart Golovkin who’s not improving and only top attributes left are his heart, chin and heavy hands!

Canelo by TKO 11th if they fight again but Golovkin doesn’t care he wants another lottery ticket!

He needs to give Dervyachenko a rematch, that cat put a beating on Golovkin an should be champ!
                He was a career SM but in the space of a year he automagically at age 28 grew into a full fledged Middleweight Super Middleweight. Give me a break..

Comment

He predicted a Ko in the first 2 fights also and didn't come close. Either way, move on, stop fighting guys that are nearly 40 yrs old and face any of the 8 fighters available to you that are young, undefeated and in their primes.

Comment

Canelo, "Let's put the gloves on right now".
                    Canelo,"I'll fight if the fans want it".
                    Canelo, "Ger a belt and we'll fight".
                    The diva, "Sure the fans want it and he has a belt but I'm not fighting unless (fill in blank with latest excuse)"

Comment

I think Canelo either stops him or beats him convincingly in a 3rd fight, especially with more shots to the body to break him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X