Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRONER:''Never told anybody..seen Canelo get dropped..told dem I'd beat Canelo now!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You talking about rumors of missing canelo fights from Mexico when he was like 15 and it's not losses it's fights in general. Just like Julio Cesar Chavez back in the day when he was trying to get to 100 pro fights faster saying boxrec is not crediting him for additional wins he had. It's not about boxrec hiding losses same thing happened with Chavez it's about shyt standards for some fights in Mexico so they aren't counted as professional fights. You might not of had proper judges, ring size, it could of been in a hole in the wall or the back of a barn, ect. In the US more rules and all these fights standards are high so easy to qualify for boxrec. For phuk sake they allow 15 year olds to fight grown azzz men in Mexico. Back in the day all these stories of pro fighters getting suspended so driving to Mexico for fights or wanting sparring like work so they drive to Mexico give fake names and fight professionally down there. Hell that was used in the Creed movie lol

But Broner said the fight was in the US he didn't drive to Mexico and all Canelo's US fights have been telivised and verified on boxrec
    Yeah this is probably the case. But still weird to me why they were once up but they took it down from Boxrec once Canelo started to get a little publicity.

Comment

Broner has been boxing for a long time, so i wouldn't be surprised if he has seen a lot of things in pro/ama and sparring sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        lol. So a Canelo ''Main Event'' as Broner said, in the USA, from around Broner's signing with GBP, 2008, just suddenly isn't known and needs to be on Boxrec?

''not that it really matters now...'' lol.

Canelo haters gotta try harder with their creative lies. bigdunny1
        I have no reason to lie, because it doesn't really matter. If Canelo had some early losses that's ok with me.
        Lomachenko had an early career loss and I'm a big fan of him. It's just interesting to me, why they all disappeared from Boxrec. Believe me or not, I saw them myself listed on Boxrec before.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Yeah this is probably the case. But still weird to me why they were once up but they took it down from Boxrec once Canelo started to get a little publicity.
          lol. The Reynoso's are on RECORD themselves saying they have won more fights in Mexico as well and aren't listed. Somewhere around 8 fights. If there were any losses or ''exposure'' from these fights not ''listed,'' does it matter since he was about 15-16 years of age? Do you think Pacquiao too, in the phillipines, whom had to lie to make weight and age, has fights not on record?

Stop making a conspiracy about fights that don't matter. As if some fight would expose Canelo's Ring IQ now...

I guess Floyd had to pay top dollar for the lost tapes when prepping up for Canelo and 152?! lol

Comment

I have no reason to lie, because it doesn't really matter. If Canelo had some early losses that's ok with me.
            Lomachenko had an early career loss and I'm a big fan of him. It's just interesting to me, why they all disappeared from Boxrec. Believe me or not, I saw them myself listed on Boxrec before.
            Yeah. Cheap fabrications to say ''they all disappeared...'' because you say so? lol. Provide some links and discussions about it.

Your lies don't even add up. You claim to have ''saw them'' yourself. You must have the best memory. I've been following Canelo's career off Boxrec too for a long time. I don't ever recall seeing LOSSES on that page or wins deleted.

Canelo haters in full effect. It's dem hot chicken wangz spicying up dem lies up in dis hoe!

Comment

Boxrec is always updating for example when rumors of fights and undercards come out it will be up there then all a sudden gone until it's offical. another example folks were complaining because Ryan garica last fight which had been on boxrec for weeks was vanished on boxrec for a whole week before the fight and didn't reappear until the day before the fight.

My guess is the shyt wasn't accurate when Canelo was knocking out bums in Mexico and when he got some buzz at some point boxrec went back and verified which fights are official and passed their standards. And that's assuming your are telling the truth about seeing loses on boxrec because I seen you say this before but I have never heard anyone else report it other then dudes on this forum and no offense people lie all the time around here.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-05-2019, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                Hatton wasn't really a good fighter and he went all the way and had his moments. Everyone expects a good fighter to put people like that away. Boy had no power until he started eating Mexican beef.
                Everyone knows Russians and English folks are the biggest PED users in sports.

Just ask bjs

Comment

Yeah Frankie2Jabs if you want to tell me their is a batch of fights canelo had that aren't on boxrec sure I can buy that because it seems to be common in Mexico. But stop with pretending it's a conspiracy to hide losses LMAO Boxrec doesn't have any affiliation with any promoter or bias. Some of these small level fights in Mexico aren't telivised and just don't pass boxrec standards. All Canelo's fights since he made a name for himself and covered by media are on boxrec so at best we talking about 15 year old Canelo fights missing.

By the way if someone did beat canelo back in the day with as famous as he has become why hasn't he come out the wood works screaming about it for 15 mins of fame? lol
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-05-2019, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Boxrec is always updating for example when rumors of fights and undercards come out it will be up there then all a sudden gone until it's offical. another example folks were complaining because Ryan garica last fight which had been on boxrec for weeks was vanished on boxrec for a whole week before the fight and didn't reappear until the day before the fight.

My guess is the shyt wasn't accurate when Canelo was knocking out bums in Mexico and when he got some buzz at some point boxrec went back and verified which fights are official and passed their standards. And that's assuming your are telling the truth about seeing loses on boxrec because I seen you say this before but I have never heard anyone else report it other then dudes on this forum and no offense people lie all the time around here.
                    DuckAdonis is lying.

GBP has had enemies for years, and Canelo has been a huge attraction for years, even his HATE in Mexico, do you know how many crews (such as the Beristain camps) would've had these rumors circulating about a Canelo loss.. everybody would've known abo0ut this as well as cover up.

To make it even more obvious DuckAdonis making up lies, guys like Doug Fischer or Steve Kim would've known about these things long ago, and any such news would've been leaked for many of Canelo's big fights. That's how industry works. You use ''secrets'' against others, especially when fights are approaching.

I mean, I saw Rigondeaux have 30 wins before on Boxrec too, but because the states hate Cubans so much, Boxrec was paid to remove them, and everybody that saw his record before had their memory deleted, powered by a special satellite in space called the Flux Capacitor Jr.

Comment

Someone tell Almost Bumlevel being good in the pro's is what counts !

''He was a terrible amateur !!!!''

WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X