No announcement yet.

I told you about Gvozdyk.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you about Gvozdyk.....

What I said, this guy has a better resume that Beterbiev BY FAR. The guy is better skilled the Beterbiev and Kovalev (I would seriously consider.) The fluidity of his punches and his counter punching ability is just beautiful.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    What I said, this guy has a better resume that Beterbiev BY FAR. The guy is better skilled the Beterbiev and Kovalev (I would seriously consider.) The fluidity of his punches and his counter punching ability is just beautiful.
    we will see

Comment

His foot movement is great and on top of that, NOBODY stops Chilemba and Gvozdyk did that having less than a dozen fights! Shabransky and Jean Pascal never came close to stopping Gonzalez and he did. My only concern is how he was dropped three fights back.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        His foot movement is great and on top of that, NOBODY stops Chilemba and Gvozdyk did that having less than a dozen fights! Shabransky and Jean Pascal never came close to stopping Gonzalez and he did. My only concern is how he was dropped three fights back.
        He's tasted what it feels like to get clocked and hit the canvas. He got up, then ended up finishing the fight in the distance. That's a great learning experience. It'll keep him on his toes and understand he's not invincible.

Comment

But what is interesting is he has fight ending power like Beterbiev but with hugely better command of his footwork than Beterbiev and Kovalev. He's a top fighter already in the division with what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            But what is interesting is he has fight ending power like Beterbiev but with hugely better command of his footwork than Beterbiev and Kovalev. He's a top fighter already in the division with what I see.
            Stevenson be like

*Finishes writing Gvozdyk's name in his duck list.

Comment

bit early for 'i told you so' lol, all he did was beat a bum. im not convinced by this guy as an elite talent at all, looks pretty basic to me. If he paws out his jab like he did last night against kovalev or beterbiev they would take his head off with a right hand. theres a reason beterbievs getting a lot more hype out of the two of them ....

Comment

He's beaten some good names for only having 12 or whatever amount of fights he has. He's probably a top 5-6 LHW already along with Bieterbiev,AW,KOV,Superman.smith?

A fight with Joe Smith sounds good. Let's see who takes the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  bit early for 'i told you so' lol, all he did was beat a bum. im not convinced by this guy as an elite talent at all, looks pretty basic to me. If he paws out his jab like he did last night against kovalev or beterbiev they would take his head off with a right hand. theres a reason beterbievs getting a lot more hype out of the two of them ....
                  Gonzalez is by no means a bum. He's basically a gatekeeper and Gvozdyk crashed through that gate in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Gonzalez is by no means a bum. He's basically a gatekeeper and Gvozdyk crashed through that gate in spectacular fashion.
                    yeah guess hes not a bum, but dont really see him as much of an opponent. just not convinced about gvozdyk from what ive seen,dont see anything special, maybe im wrong, time will tell...

Comment

Working...
                    X